Tournament Wars Rewards Update!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 12, 2012.

1. :lol: I hope you get banned for necrobumping :lol:

2. Is there anyway that I can get my 7.5 bill and my 5 xtals because I don't need aqua

3. Nice! So Mith Inferno Aqua I am so warring!! 

4. Wow bit he's this is old....**** you!!!

5. Those without the mage, will they get it still?

6. Just give out the gold and Xtals because who the heck is going to need mage when they got Mith equipment. Unless all the mage materials are 100% enchant

7. If you guys didn't see this is from LAST year... Or so it shows here

8. All these bonuses are the devs drunk or tripping on mushrooms or something

9. Bahaha unneeded bump lol iger good work

10. Nothing offensive, but...

For most Inferno holders with 0 aqua, they will have hard time to reach top 1 and 2 to get aqua.

For most Aqua holders with 0 inferno, they will have great time to get inferno at any ranking.

See the difference? Yes? No? Maybe? Lol, it's about random drop if we do eb. But hey! I support devs idea.

Keep up good work, devs!

11. These are ridiculous rewards and to be honest after seeing this thread im strongly considering looking for a new game to play. I had plans to participate in the tournament wars but after seeing this joke you can count me and my xtals out, have a good day.

12. LOL Date check homie!
    by kaw_admin on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:25 pm

13. Oh the tricky dick that bumped this...

Everyone should express their appreciation of the bump and the commotion it caused in their newsfeed :lol:

14. Dammit. I was all excited. Then I saw the OP date.

15. lmmfao i like the coments mostly because of the different attitudes from this years replies and last years replies. Also nice bump. Maybe bringing up things like this could inspire both the players and developers. My suggestion is keep necrobumping good admin threads.

16. Stop bumping uneeded threads

17. Ive had to correct 2 people now on this

18. Lol nvm, date 