Tournament Wars Rewards Update!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 12, 2012.

1. I would like to see Pure Spy builds that assassin and scout bomb only in war re rewarded properly.

2. It should be based more on successful hits instead of plunder

3. Devs wheres my inferno? Lol its tuesday 

4. When are the rewards retrospectively being given - haven't received anything yet

5. Where's my inferno? 

6. Wheres my inferno? Lol
    Support to bloodstained Eli's post, rewards should be given to those with most actions not plunder. It really does breed individualism. Who is going to want to pin the inactives now except those who dont war selflessly???

7. I'm waiting very impatiently devs

8. so payout is mith and inferno or just inferno now??

9. It's Wednesday and no reward. I feel lied to.

10. It is Wednesday Mr. kaw_admin

11. Errr payout is today?

12. Hopefully is tue 2012 lol

13. Ah, it's Wednesday. Where's the inferno?

14. Yet another update not released on time..

@kaw_admin
    It seems that athinkingape can not meet a deadline. Have you ever thought of making it a surprise so when the update isn't released on time no one will be able to tell?? I know you have a massive amount of things to do but please try to be more organized in the future.

~Merl

15. @ Kaw Admin... How in the world did I not rank 2nd in the war? I warred from Horsemen of perisa and came second by differenec of less than 100 mill and I got only 5 inferno and no Aqua. Why do you lie to us ???
    Also inferno is not showing in my Mage 

16. Restart the game to see your aqua and inferno. And Reese, mostly likely they are giving out the rewards individually by wars. You ranked 9th against Hotel 81. I would wait to see if the next set for the most recent war shows up soon.

17. Just a note : I placed 3rd in plunder in war won and have received the inferno... Course I promptly used them to reset my grieves to level 1 ...