Top 10 Strongest Hansels in KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MeganFox, Jun 25, 2014.

1. A spy build is a spy build. No troops. A hansel is 25% or less troop buildings, rest guilds/sos/volary/tree thingy, not counting castle and towers. Ya?

2. Yes slim.

Unakari tree :)

3. Thats where you are wrong slim, the hansel is named after the man who created the build one troop build and all spy. But as usual big mouth know it alls, think they know everything. I suggest you read up on history of the build. Under 25% is just a soy build not a hansel. But keep on talking and show your lack of understanding.

4. Hansel mechanics are defined by having >25% troops (not sure if it is atk/spy proportion or spy/total, please feel free to clarify) the build was named after the player, yes, but the name shouldn't be changing, provided the mechanics are consistent. Personal opinion.

And a spy build can be anything from spy heavy hybrid to pure spy sir.

5. In my above post, it was clarified. 74 - towers, is the denominator in the mechanical proportion, leaving 17-18 possible troop build and retaining hansel mechs.

Thanks Wythen

6. The original was 1 troop building

7. you a smart ass bc aint ya.

ok. since sh's run this game now, run along and check every Shadow HANSEL. Come back and tell us how many have one att building. 7-12% my guess.

Mechanics say it all.

Btw, im first person EVER to have this exact build.
    Forever after now everyone who replicates it is a SLiM. Ty and goodnight.

8. No cf for slim the attack build

9. Notorious is an eb fairy. Really listen to him??

10. ^ lol butt hurt

Notorious only has been active a year and has rogue level 3.. But maybe I should post SS of you crying in my pm?

11. You still are missing the point slim, just coz you continue to abuse the word hansel like most others doesnt make you right. I will say it s l o w e r for you coz it seems you are not really get the concept, the mechs does not make you a hansel. What makes you a hansel is your build type, somewhere somehow someone got lazy and decided to say all builds that fit into the less then 25% are hansel, THEY ARE NOT. But they are Spy builds. Its like you have issues understanding so i will say it like this, Iphone is a phone, but not all phones are Iphones, :) does that make the concept easier for you to grasp???

12. Hansel is 1 troop building only with the rest spy. It more accurately is 1 troop building with the rest guilds as that's what Hansel did when he made the build lol.

IMF is not a hansel in any way shape or form and the comments on this thread about being a hansel with 10m attack - 

13. ruZty has got to be near top#10 strongest hancels go ruZty bro

14. A hansel is any build that has less than 25% troop buildings. So if I put up 17 more I'm still a hansel. Having the hansel specific mechs makes u a hansel lol. If only 1 troop build defined it then they wouldn't still have the mechs with more than 1 troop building.

15. Any build with 75% spies just to clarify that. So that other 25% can be whatever u choose

16. . . . . I thought mechanics dont make you a 'hansel' , its the one troop building. Agree with what that barcodeish dude said ⇧

17. LegendaryHero (the mod)is def right up there..

Atleast in the good looking dept!

18. Say whaaaaaaaaa .

19. Also let's not forget the best looking hansel in all of kaw..

TimDaFreak