Today's Thank You message to 3 players! :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sean893, Apr 23, 2016.

1. This thread is a thank you dedication message to the following three players below

chocolate23

YA-_Eagle_-FI

lauralyons

Message #1

Dear chocolate23,

Over the days, you have been constantly helping out countless players from the community. From posting epic battles threads, buildings and lands, the equipment guide and many more, I would like to say in my own voice that you are one of the great leaders of Kingdoms At War!

But it wasn't just that alone! You even answered other player's questions on forums, posting helpful guides on other player's walls, and even cared to message me first which gives me a big positive impression that you cared for other players too!

Chocolate23, you didn't just provide a lifetime helpful thread tools for all players in the game, but also being a very happy player that everyone can approach to ask you for help when needed! Having an open mind to hear everyone's words, opinions and even socialize with them makes you more than just a player alone! And I am very sure, hundreds or maybe even thousands of players will talk positive things about you in remembrance when the time comes that you would be highly inactive someday!

Today, I will gift you something unique in return: to post a thank you thread! It may not reward you for your efforts, but the aim of that is to get the positive actions noticed by the community! I hope you have a great time in the real life side too, and I sincerely wish that you will become the next Valiant Knight in the future!!

Thank you for everything,
    chocolate23

Message #2

Dear YA-_Eagle_-FI,

I know I may have already written a thank you thread to you once! I have been seeing you constantly helping out on forums by answering player's questions and locking threads to help keep forums safe for everyone!

It has been months, and even though I didn't see much of your posts, I wouldn't want your efforts to go unnoticed! I wouldn't want a situation where you did so much for the forums and for the community, but got little 'thank you's' in return so I am writing a second thank you thread to you to encourage you to continue on and remain strong as one of the most active, helpful moderators in Kingdoms At War!

Thank you again,
    YA-_Eagle_-FI :D

Message #3

Dear lauralyons,

To this day, you are one of the many friends that has always made me happy! Our personalities of kawing may be so distinctively different, but we laughed and smiled together, notably at the times in First Diablo, which was my last home clan! When I showed you my daily achievements, you would reply with a smile! When I would go for my very first Estoc Edge's war, you were there to encourage me to go on and gave me a congratulations wall post when I finally won my very first war! Best of all, you treated me as a dear friend and because of that I feel you should deserve a thank you thread in return with all of the actions I see positive that you did!

Laura, one of the unstoppable female EE warriors that I know well and usually has
    Estoc Edge's Level 5 spell which is one big achievement to cherish!

Thank you again,
    lauralyons! :D

END OF THREAD

2. Laura sucks no support

3. EE shows level of luck u have in my opinion ...

But yeah thanks a lot chocolate for all ur effort :)

4. Also eagle writes excellent poetry /lol

5. Sorry but no sorry but the best female warrior that I know and recognise as best of all times is

SARAH LYONS. The true leader of the brotherhood

6. laura you gheyyy. but in all honesty - shes a good warrior and player and shes fun to be around with. respect to one of my favourite noobs

7. Yes! I fully agree, -Easy-! Laura is definitely a nice person!

8. Lmao where's my message? This thread is ridiculous.

9. Awwww thanks Sean! It's been bit slow but slowly returning to my full activity once things are sorted on my end in real life.

Always such a great sport Sean! Keep up the great work :)

10. Cool! Thanks to all of you for your help!

11. I like how valiant knights work so hard for their title, but then make like one thread a year.

Looking forward to your next thread bud, cya next year!

12. Wow, Sean! Thanks for all those kind words and for this thread! It means a lot to me that you're saying this, especially it coming from you! :D

You're saying that this thread may not reward me for my efforts, but it certainly does! Thank you a lot! :)

13. Awww seanie! I don't know what to say, I'm just so greatful to have a friend like u who is always so happy and cheerful. U always make me smile, ur stories are so interesting to read. Ugh I miss u alot buddy. And no I'm not the best warrior lol^^ <3 :D

14. It makes me very happy to see your positive reply in return to this thread!
    Also, what I meant by "may not reward for efforts" is that I'm just feeling afraid that you may not feel rewarded by the thread, as it was just plain writing of letters and words! Thank you too!

Let's bring more positivity to forums!

15. Aww easy, ily 2 <3

16. U kno u wuv me bae :3

17. I wasn't mentioned so didn't finish reading it, but gold star for effort ⭐️

18. We still got a lot of time to go broski