Toast who is  on my wall?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DOMlNUS, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Lol wow rage quit is what it sounds like

2. what a noob

3. Awaits pixie to threaten that shes gonna email devs or wall a mod for harrassment.

4. This actually made me laugh

5. Did I mention that some of them broke ToU on my wall and got silenced?

6. Kracken! Haven't seen you on forums! (Sorry for getting off topic.)
    And toast, I must say that I'm impressed. Get Pixie to quit, and there is one less noob in the game.

7. Hey troll, pixie most definitely did not quit :cool: All the better for hitting.

8. -Ghost- is on the forums  I just saw em'

9. ^^^^^^

This guy :shock: :shock:

10. I see the connection. You just have to cover one eye and squint the other, and you can mistake troll's name with toast's!

11. IKR, they both start with T's. Easy mistake. I still don't know what troll said/did to get involved lol. Mods that creep my wall have silenced people before I report them in the past.

12. Seems legit

13. Lol darkness

14. AHHHHAHAHAHAHA I REMEMBER WHY YOUR NAME SEEMED FAMILIAR ON MORE THAN A FORUM BASIS!

Sorry for a stupid bump like this, but I was totally stumped as to why you seemed more familiar than just a forum face, and it suddenly dawned on me.
    Note that I carry no grudges whatsoever, this is merely a curiosity/recognition point for me.
    You were one of the kotfe guys who actually hit me back when kotfe was all mad at me! One of two names that I saw frequently for days after everyone else got bored. Much better job of both pinning and sitting than the rest of the clan combined (no offense, they just weren't into it).

*pumps fist* relieved I remembered that XD

I legitimately have no hard feelings, or even mildly abrasive ones. Just glad that memories aren't lurking in the back of my mind driving me crazy haha

15. I just read the whole conversation. I'm trying to reason with them.

16. Pose. Toast is a she as far as i can tell. Also, why would you want to reason? Let the hits continue

17. Reason that TROLL is not Toast. Not that the hits should stop :p

18. Toast is a she. Nuff said 