TO ZAFT AND APOC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Badboy156, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ...where is Mr.Culyer? (gifs please) 

2. I started to take you seriously then I found that you are a statless alt with a broken sword. Just wasted a few second of my life I won't get back.

3. still doesn't change the fact that its the truth :)

4. OP I think you need a new banner bro

5. Isn't this usually how osw gets started? Don't get me wrong I'm not saying anything for or against. Just saying are osw usually started with a bang? This time it was just a rather big one.

6. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahananananananahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah why do your own clan members hate you? You are such a nice guy!!!!! I feel bad that you were stripped!,,,, but seriously what an investment kaw was over the years for you!! Did you really think you could be that much of a knob and get away with it??? Way to go APOC... I imagine it felt GREAT to bring him back down to earth!!!

7. Harb, You have 0 leg to stand on calling anyone cowards chief!! You deserved every fake/real gold piece taken for the way you have treated dozens in this game.

Hey ZAFT. Better get the new meat puppets out of forums and spank them now before they start getting any sense of individuality!!!

Other than that. Let's keep it classy and whoop some assy

8. Harb sounds like a true butt hurt victim hahaha :) happy KAWING

9. Harb u got your ars handed to you on a gold platter!!!! Lmao 

10. All of the people in Zaft calling Apoc cowards for a ghost strip need to get over their ******* selves.

You guys hit hire allies but flip the hell out if a player hits one of your members. I have seen Zaft clan farm a player for hiring one of cella's allies.

You guys are "cowards"

Oh, lets not forget about this year's december bash! Farming HTE and EB clans for the laughs. With the true jokes being you guys. You should do a christmas bash like PE, strip a clan that hits back.

Though it must hurt so bad to know this. Zaft and Yafi can't stop New Age, that is 1 clan. You guys are screwed now that you have an entire alliance on you.

:lol:

11. FYI: anyone buying my allies i will rebuy if i want them back.

This OSW is not my fight n I reserve the privilege to rebuy without notice if no notice is given to me. I will respect BANNERS if WoC cast n will not respect No Allies Hired. Banners r not orders i accept.
    I accept/respect an Free Ally Market.

Anyone in any OSW have been notified.
    ENJOY n GL

12. Words well spoken.

13. Its OSW well written or not words r not war.

14. WDGAF told Bomanator we'd strip him if he didn't stop hire hitting our members. He laughed but he was indeed warned repeatedly.

Cheers 

15. Love me

16. So, how's the war going for everyone?

It's pretty interesting so far

17. Still early IMO..News@11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.