To Whom it may concern

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by PRIME, Feb 27, 2015.

1. You would be a fool to believe it even if Kaw_admin came and denied it. These guys can't make up their mind.

Their decision making skills are about as good as their bot detection algorithm

2. TBH I've also never seen a thread or any announcement that devs will or won't do this
    ...would like to see it if there is one

3. I know I know, but I still wouldn't mind getting a vague response at least... They need to be held accountable

4. Thank you, we all spend a lot of time in forums, that's something I would remember seeing, but I don't..

5. When they first released T7.

Go check around page 12 or 13.

6. I'm not able to even find the T7L1 release thread

7. Same here... Magically disappeared.. So the hunt continues

8. It's because the developers said they weren't going to reduce prices and are going to. If the thread disappeared, no one could quote them and call them liars. It's obvious

9. I got an extra starbucks straw this morning you can have it so its your 2nd to last straw :lol:

And no just no its easy enough for noobs and people with 5 6 7 8 accounts to grow fast to easy.

10. New lands don't mean an automatic price cut to the previous tier. HF themselves haven't even existed for 2 years.

That being said, I believe It won't happen for at least another year. That's just my educational guess. It's too soon for a price cut.

If your worried about losing gold upgrading on HF, simply focus on abyss. In the long run, it's the best option. Inevitably, T6 will be price cut - but i feel it won't be for a long time.

11. You have a 2 year badge ...that would make you 13yo now (at the most)

12. New account.

13. Watch they'll cut HL prices again

14. The gaps too large red is 83m cs. Hf will b dropped very shortly

15. let's say you started playing at "9" (TOU says 12, Apple says 9) let's say 9 (you did say "most" of your KAWreer & "you were a preteen") and KAWs 5 years old that would make you 14yo ...maybe 15yo

Idc how old you are ...just saying

Happy KAWing   (don't drink that you're not old enough)

16. When I said preteen rage I never said I was a preteen while raging, just said I was "in that stage". Never said I was actually a preteen.

17. Just buy em like the rest of KAW has.
    Always want a discount. Bet you're a big time WalMart shopper too? Keep looking in the movie bins for newer release dvd's for slashed prices I'm betting also, while complaining everyone else has em, why can't I? Suck it up, and quit asking.

18. That's what they all say... 

19. No support.

OP is a noob.

20. How many times have the devs cut prices on lands/buildings? How many times did they announce they would do it before hand? I am not certain about this, but I'm pretty sure the answer to the second question is zero.