To The Silicone Gremlin and Co.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mictecacihuatl, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support to Naomi.

2. If I want attention id be having a hissy fit at someone with boobs just because I'm jealous of them.

3. I'm glad u finally admit it.

4. Lol hotty strips. LMAO. You've been regening to full since 11 last night.

5. Yes I'm not ashamed to admit when I've done wrong, unlike you who hides behind others when found out for what you really are :D

6. Well this was definitely best of material. That was, until the childish bickering started.  let's try to keep it on topic please.

7. I won't cf, no matter what........so you and black hands pet can keep hitting! May I suggest putting a muzzle on her though. I don't want to catch anything nasty 

8. This has nothing to do with black hand :?

What are you smoking must be some pretty good **** to be imagining that kind of crap :lol:

9. How dare you talk about your clan owner that way?! Have some respect! Lmao just joking. Please put a muzzle on her though. That diarrhea is getting all over this topic.

10. He said "Black hands pet" he is definitely not talking about boots and it's funny how people throw all these accusations and yet always come up short handed on the proof.

Let's see how many CF's you can force out of here. #GoBackToCollectingTaxes

11. This. Is. SPARTAAAAAA!

12. This is gold

13. And still there like no pulse in strip tease

14. I am in a completely different sutuation. So my neoghbor, named Jake, started stalking me once I got my new Dart. He was always trying to touch it. One night, when I went to bed. Jake touched my Dart. He showed me a video of him touching it. Then i got butthurt and got on KaW then started burning his scout defense pots. He laughed at me with his bigger stats and said he was going to keep touching my Dart whenever he wanted to. Then I complained and said he was a big meanieface. I told him to buy his own, then he started farming me and said he would use the funds from me to purchase his Dart.

15. You forgot: I complained in forums

16. Naomi 

17. Ladies. Ladies. You're all very special. No need to bicker. The real housewives of kaw doesn't air till next week. No sneak previews

18. will you marry me naomi? lol this is awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.