To The Silicone Gremlin and Co.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mictecacihuatl, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuff's getting serious 

2. I'm not requesting a cf.......can I apply for more inc from you Naomi  Thanks in advance 

3. Lmao BH your commentary is adorable. If only you checked your cr as much as you check forums.

Naomi shut up and hit already or do I need to make u a pretty thread to explain how to?

4. Lol like I said keep talking.ill wait for real inc.

5. Best of I swear :lol:

6. Sad part is I made a pretty thread and you guys still won't hit.

7. Shhhhh I'm waiting for BH to catch a strip... You'll have to settle for my adorable troops until then.

8. Excuses Excuses.

9. Black hand is busy fighting osw...

They aren't going to pull their finger out of their bum to hit your sorry ass bootsy

10. Wolfie it's about time you stop typing and maybe push buttons, might as well go join BH.

11. He was BH, I think.

12. Awww Woifie you still haven't learned to read. I'm sure they make hooked on phonics for adults. Hell you and roni can learn together.

Why don't you rejoin Black Hand? Scared of KOTFE obviously. Do share with us why you were dropped.

13. Stay on topic. Topic is the form. You are allowed to pre fill out for other people.

14. Haha this was really funny :lol:

15. Actually I was helping kotfe hit bh and now I've made a point of just doing my own thing these days :p

Anyways as I'm saying, you're all talk no bite.

The inactive eb noob accounts report, hits more often than you ;)

16. #BestOf for sure. I died at the Butthurt form :lol:

17. Facts are facts. We have run four full strips on BH while you have been making your pretty little thread. And yes, cf was requested for both...obviously I have proof or I would not suggest it.

18. Awww jealousy is cute Naomi. First my rack then Wolfie. Just calm down and you'll get the attention you are dying for. I'm sure pouting doesn't improve your looks.

19. Running Bars on a clan : $15
    A Starbucks coffee to hit said clan : $7
    Seeing a clan try to Change topic: Priceless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.