To the Lists! The 3-Day Jousting Tournament

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 19, 2015.

1. Every 15mins you open for steals, 20% troops mean you can be hit, you still can be spied I.e steals an assassins.

Feel free to follow me with questions, I'll get to them promptly in maybe two mths if that feature reinstalled.

2. You are a hybrid. So will be open fr stls 

3. Damn support,devs tangina nyo

4. Ahm i have a damn issue there is a player hitting me and i cant hit them back unfair

5. Probably the pinned hansel exploit.

6. I like the new system, but I personally think the treasure chest icon should be included in the top bar consistently if you're opted into the event. Having it only on the home screen only just feels flawed

7. I have an android phone and updated the app .. I have yet to receive any roses and I'm opted in the event .. This sucks .. Please help .. Thank you

8. good event. you guys should really look into using bronze bars as rewards more often. makes it useful.

9. frog did you mean banked hansel by that?

10. Fix the hit range. Im being hit by halfway ALBC accts unfair devs. And you should think about making top 500 top 750 considering the other tiers suck

11. People, quit complaining about hit range. I've been hitting people who are 10 times my stats with no problem. Use pots. Not that hard.

12. I agree. Why have such a huge increase from getting 25 vic's to getting on top 500 when the top 500 probably won't even get 10 vic's.

Quite like this event and the update nice set up and quick and thorough updates. Just need a bit more payout for being on probably 15 mins every hour for 16 hours.

13. ^ i get simular if not better payout than hte, for free.

14. How am I supposed to joust with a lance?

15. The event page is so helpful. I no longer have to guess where I'm gonna fall as far as prizes go at the end of an event. Totally support.

16. I am silenced how do I communicate ? Or can I not ? Please wall me

18. Its OK but I think there should be a tier system like 10mcs-15mcs 15mcs-20mcs etc to make it more fun and less farming

19. FREE CHUCK LMAO

20. I'm only suggesting they let this PvP event run tell my time clock run out in FIVE day's please it seems almost everyone in this PvP events loves it thanks sincerely cold DRIFTER TWO