To the Lists! The 3-Day Jousting Tournament

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 19, 2015.

1. Devs just released new lands & new EB's

2. I mean its a decent event. What would have made it better... Hmm. Possibly adding in a pve side. I've taken part in all the last PvP events. An eb side would have been nice

3. Support

4. For the complainers and whiners of Kingdoms at War, just be quiet and stop playing. Like seriously. Just stop.

You do realize no matter how much you complain and whine and yap, Devs will do what they see best for the game. You want to make a better one, shut up and make your game. Otherwise stop this nonsense and enjoy the event.

And if you have anything stupid to reply to this just don't. Like stop. Because I don't care what stupid nonsense you have to say.

Amen! I'm done 

5. This is crap all your need is 45 or 50i mill cs. And hit ppl. With 20 mil. Cs and your on top. The game mechanics suck kaw. A 22mil. Cs cannot hit a 45 mil. Cs with mith and full pots. But a 45 mil. Cs can hit a 22 mil. Cs. All day. You are going to make it pointless for mids. To try. Do you think you are the us goverment? Trying too kill tge middle class?

6. Im top 500 and with in reach of top 100. Havent used an xtal. We have barely used what ever that thing is in the market. I get inc regularly from 70m cs accounts. I sleep all night and work during the day.

Im roughly 22 mil cs. Ive placed top 1k and 500 in every event so far.

You could too. You just need to learn how to take advantage of loop sided builds.

7. Thanks for the tip

8. Event is pretty solid accept for the fact that EE wars are suspended for the duration of the event. What could've made event better is making the sword drop more mith, maybe 1-2 drops every unload? Takes a good amount of mith to fund casting 14 24/7, another thing is that your payout out shouldn't just be determined by the amount of roses you have. The amount of garlands you have should affect payout.

9. This event sucks. I'll never do another.

10. Should be called the turtle promo. No one is on a horse? Are the devs on drugs?

11. Next promo should be who can stay dtw longest. Ohh wait that's this promo

12. Next promo should be who can stay dtw longest. Ohh wait that's this promo

13. *blows whistle*throws flag* a 22mil cs can hit a 45mil cs jus takes strategy an nobility.

A build twice you size is your size when there half full, the trick is to get em to unload there bars to where you need them to be

Jus gotta know your build....check out mine, many say it blows but ask some honest warriors ive clashed with, I tries to fight back an even get a few hail Mary successful return hits

14. I can hit A45-60 m cs player with no mith and full pots

15. i want to disagree, but that was funny as hell in its own way.

but the guy has a valid point. i pay better than eb. people wont get off me, i cant opt out, niw im off the game for two days. this more fun how? i guess ill read the new honor harrington novel.

16. thats my c

17. thats my complaint in a nut shell. i like the idea. execution and balance are flawed. ill spend money here and there, but not when i cant possibly win. im now in the forum, not the game. i havent read the forums in four years