To the Lists! The 3-Day Jousting Tournament

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 19, 2015.

1. I've been given someone else's BL.

2. I also seem to be only getting hit when I am on.

3. Also think the rewards are a little low for the amount of effort needed to get 1000 roses. Could have gotten about 20bil from eb's instead of 5% bonus and 50 bars.

4. If #10 on the lb has 30 at the end and # 15 also has 30 and # 16 has 29 do those 15 people all get top 10 reward ?

5. Cool another event where 3 times higher accounts with 10T allies can farm lower levels for 50 per hit while lower accounts get 12-14 per hit. Guess were never gonna get that fixed, but at least it's only 3 days ;)

6. How do you play?

7. I was just attacked by one of your pvp ppl. I have not opted into pvp event. How are you going to prevent this from happening? He said I was the allie of someone who is in the event. Apparently -Goose_is_loose- is farming whoever he sees on walls, or as an allie of those opted into this event. I'm not a happy KAW player atm -:((((((

8. Another pvp event, not completely thought thru by devs!!!!! What do you have planned for rest of us who do not enjoy pvp, osw or EE wars?

9. Just because you aren't opt in, doesn't mean you cannot be hit. I'd suggest you stay in pin till the farmer moves on.

10. Not a good answer, sorry. Didn't realize this event is a free for all event.... Maybe I should opt out of KAW until after event & save my rl $ I spend on xtals & sod until after pvp events

11. At any point an time during your game play, you can be hit. You might get hit more during PvP hits due to people clicking wc ads that jump but land on your name.

I did that twice 

You only have less than 48hours to endure.

12. Why play a pvp game if you are going to complain ?

13. Bank or go dtw like anyone else.
    Its an interactive game not solitaire 

14. This is stupid, you should be able to get out of this stupid joust thing.

15. Or not enter to start with?

16. But I DO. I have to, I'm kind of OCD, so I HAVE to participate in EVERY one.
    Speaking of which, I hate the events that have PvE and PvP simultaneously, it is extremely difficult to do well in both.

First of all, we know you don't have yachts ;) , but its fun to think that we know a friend who lives the life we're all envious of. And I say you guys buy Lamborghinis or Ferraris anyway. :cool:

But the reason we see most events / promos as "Money Grabs" is because KaW was around for 3+ years without HTE and Pay-To-Win events. Everyone knows it takes money to keep the servers running and to man support, etc, but there was (as far as we know), enough income for them prior to these endless events and promos. KaW went from zero obvious requests for money, to a near constant request for our money. Being successful in the game used to require zero money, now it truly is impossible.

17. Careful. Complainers tend to get farmed at the end of the event

18. Thank you Devs, this event is awesome.
    - 3 Day PvP = Perfect
    - Items kept & stolen = Perfect
    - Only PvP (no dual path) = Perfect
    - New Event page = So far so good on PC version

This event is definitely a great step forward in the PvP event realm.

19. Yachts?... All this time i thought everyone was saying y'all rode "yaks".

Im kinda dissapointed to be honest.