To the clan "International Chaos"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Dear KotFE,

Thank you for labeling me as a mole without proof and proceeding to kick me from the clan.

From,
    ShadowV2

2. To any hawt chicks (I mean the real ones.. Not just with chick names) in KotFE:

In times of war I know you can be scared.. Scared on inc.. Scared of pot burning scouts.. It's all natural..

If you do need any kind of morale support, I want to let you know that me and TimDaFreak are here for you in these scary times..

We offer free naked hugs, foot massages, temple massages.. Anything to calm ur fears.. We'll fetch the best Pinotage (No Merlot) and mix you ice cold margaritas..

Call us..

3. Is that a drive thru service Ashes? <3 I will sign right up. Should be open to the general KotFE public thou lmao

4. I don't do quickies..

Tim does though

5. Ash or Tim, uncle Is feeling down. I feel sideways and up too . I'll take any massages either of you offer. I like the touches from random strangers. 

6. I'm still missing my dreaded incoming from International Chaos. *Cries when going to bed*

7. Omfg if Vix is scared, Im so scared tooo!!!!

8. Slorgg you love me?

9. Uhh excuse me... Tim your midgets still owe me 30 oral massages. I'm needing my payment or a refund !!!

10. Kotfe is having fun :?
    Well Damn :D