To: Kaw_community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Oxyr, May 28, 2014.

1. Its determined by roshambo.you're a great wc but trying to get everyone to listen and use their xstal on Friday what a nightmare.You should get a xstal for every time someone asks you if they can xstal

2. Perhaps when signing up there should be 3 options to choose from, wc, tracker or warrior and then devs could split them up accordingly. It probably won't happen but it may help.

3. Likewise Fonz, I planned to track for #1 since its a 10min classic format. I figured I'd just volunteer in cc once placed, but I am prepared to thumb wrestle....

It will be interesting.

4. No xstal on random war would be nice.

5. Haha ya I'm gonna have fun trying canto.

Agreed rad

And no we need xtals for strategies in wars.. Otherwise they would be way boring. You get the XTAL back anyways lol

6. Yes.. thats why i said in random wars. Strategy is gonna be a nightmare.

7. We're looking into the Prestige Leaderboards not being displayed in game.

With regards to Friday's wars, it will be the top players on each group that will be made Admins.

8. Yes, strategy is gonna be a nightmare, yet a good WC like fonz should be able to control whats happening, get everyone's act together, and win a war where strats will be a nightmare. #permsilencedforadaynothavingfun,
    #palissavingmylife

9. Woooo thanks for response admin.

Can we look at a voting system possibly? Cause it would suck to be wc without admin lol. Well not horrible but not optimal

10. And when i say #permsilencedforadaynothavingfun i mean #ihavebeenpermsilencedforadaynowanditnotbeenfun

11. Top players as in stats?

12. Am I the only one that noticed that kaw community has a bright red name now instead of a dull red?

13. It's bugging me :( Silly red

14. I'm looking forward to the possibility of pure mayhem within each clan doing these test wars! Just a quick question though, will participants lose edge if they take part and lose the match? I only do these ee wars for the edge and mith, and only get to do about 1 or 2 every 2 weeks. If there's a chance that I lose it, I shan't be taking part 

15. You don't lose edge for this weeks war Pete  which is fantastic

16. Fonz, what do you mean Friday wars? 

17. This Friday we are playing call of duty kaw lol.

You cast and get put in a random clan with people your size

18. I never use CA in wars I make my own roster. Don't rely on CA. After wc gives instructions I also write a emergency plan with plunderable targets for outta sko ect. CA can help those that are lazy. But who wants lazy warriors. So is CA helpful yes. Is it nessasary no. And hey I'm excited about all the 1v1 osw this will create. Remember winning war is a perk smacking around the people in war win.or lose. Is for fun ;)

19. I'm the laziest guy you'll ever find :)

20. Call of duty rocks