To IMARABBIT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ABSOLET, May 22, 2014.

1. How's about I take a big poo in everyone's cornflakes!

2. Lol. U are asking for trouble when im already involved in a current conflict. When im finished we can talk. In the meantime as I said. Your simply not a priority and I cant be bothered. Cheers

3. Ermm does absolut have alts? Im not sure how he intends to pin rabbit with half his stats

4. In your thread, you clearly stated "the more, the merrier" when I announced myself. I invite the community to check for themselves.

I don't need to talk, I just want to hit you for no reason at all, just like you did to me back in the day. Why? Because I can. Simple. :D

5. I'll call bs on that, he will fail bomb you then cry to his clannies, just like a few days ago, didn't know this was zafts new way

6. Fire, he does, but he doesnt need them with the gazillions of xtals he has

7. I'll take one giant size popcorn. Do u accept credit card?

8. If i was rabbit id bank and just let absolet waste his crystals on me while i sleep :lol:

9. BATTLE OF THE ZAFTIES

roll up, roll up!

Round one

imarabbit vs absolute!

10. ABSOLET and hit alt s0l don't stand a chance against rabbit, bet abs drops build again just like last time, back when he raged out last time and said " oh your strong you can strip me while I was sleeping, try it now while I'm awake" bet he quits after 3 days of rabbit hitting him

11. I remember lil ol rabbit. One of his alt's was in a osw and he was recruiting In WC. (Becuz he was half the clan with alt's and could not keep them all stait)

Some one in CC asked my TZ ( found out later it was a alt of his) and I replyed "never give TZ out in CC during a Osw".

Appararently that made rabbit butt hurt to the 10th degree. Then he started farming me with I'm assuming his main. And kicked me. He would post my wall with things like "I found a new boyfriend" (I thought he was a guy...) because he couldn't hit me back on the fact that he stayed pinned most of the time.

So... OP. He's not even worth the time to war against. He will stay pinned and give excuses like. I've got bigger problems and your not even bothering me, I like being hit, but my favorite he would give is telling me he can't hit with his main because I'm to small. Lol.

12. Iced, do me a favor and shut up. Before you ended in our CA for what, 3 minutes, it was all me. Me, with one alt, pinned your three alts WAY BIGGER THAN ME, then you threatened to use your main, which was in Warlor at that moment. I'm sorry bud, but you threatened to break a cf agreement, you looked for it. If you would've kept it fair and square, nothing of that would've happened. Still, you ended up like an idiot, and I still pinned your three bigger accounts with two accounts. ;)

13.  so many threats so little action coming from this absolute guy...

 oh I get it... His name is short for absolute nonsense

14. Weird how my newsfeed showed more than just you, lol, but your right you didn't cry, your clannies just happen to hit me cause you didn't cry

15. I'll drop a couple of bars on the dog for you op ️

16. How many crsytals did you have to buy to pin his alts?

17. Silly rabbit, hahaha. You're always stirrin up the fun aint ya.

18. Support to farming that fucker.

19. If you want to pvp him do it. No need to drag the forums into it. Seems more like a cry for help.