To IDD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ________smooph, Jun 25, 2013.

1. My brown eye needs nuzzling. 

2. I must say, I'm a little disappointed by the lack of comment by other horsemen (or women - sorry Mwat). 

Are they in agreement? Thoughts and comments most welcome.

3. Could be better but got his point across

4. ^ what I was going for.

5. I assure you, we're all in agreement longsword

6. Complicated.

7. Not really Sophia. MuSang laid out terms and I feel we met them. He seemed to agree (I have SS ) and told me you all would vote on it. :)

8. Whenever I see that smile I think your being sarcastic lol. But I can be wrong.

9. The majority accept bc they're bored of hitting you. The rest of us don't like your shitty piss poor excuse making apology 

Anyway happy kawing 

10. Ignore Mr Grumpy Pants up there. CF and apology accepted.  Thank u, rectal aberration. 

11. Thank you LongSword, happy Kawing!

12. Ty anus ur words are better than mine... lock thread

13. Glad to see this end guys  Maybe next time try to work it out b4 it gets out of hand. Happy KaWing 

14. This may be a little bit late cause I couldn't find this damn thread but... Apology accepted 

15. So you're not going to "go after affliction " ?WOW.. I was shocked when I read that, you might want to take time to explain why they left before you try dogging them. I was actually in T4 visiting -Affliction- friends when this whole thing got started, and you all never talked to Affliction about the crap storm you were brewing, So with that they had every right to end their merge with you! Congrats on your granted CF

16. Hmm yeah I'd suggest not messing with them unless u want to he farmed until u reset

17. I'll put this guarantee up. Nobody will ever manage to farm me to reset. The only way someone can make me reset is to hack my account. Should be the same for everyone.