To All the Vegans out there...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aaron2, Aug 7, 2016.

1. So I saw a thread in active topics where someone decided to share that they're a vegan. So naturally I just wanted to ask...

how?

this wouldn't tempt you?

or...

this?

not even this?

I just really don't understand. I could try but one look at this and I'd give up. So really, all the vegetarians and vegans out there, please just tell us...

...how you could look at this and not be tempted?

And now some more, courtesy of Static...

2. I'm a vegan

3. If only the actual meals looked exactly like their images.

4. I'm a hardcore carnivore and those pictures of crappy fake processed by soulless mega chain restaurants meat like items make me wanna go vegan.

5. Vegans are worser than us because they kill what our animals eat for food. Additionally they kill our sources of oxygen (i.e. deforestation to make farms), and eat those plants too. Gg Veggies, Eat some beeef

6. exactly!

just look at this!

7. How many food found in the ocean which can be eaten by vegans? Do you know how to destroy or paralyze a vegan-cult-like nation?
    How will a vegan survive in Alaska or on winters?

8. Yeah not gonna lie none of those pictures are very tempting. Maybe don't use fast food pictures ?

9. I don't know man I could go for a rack of ribs

10. Why not temptingn?

Maybe cuz..

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I believe these might be a little more tempting.

This is actual pictures of food I ate.

And it was so good :)

12. ^ i didn't know what that was originally. I thought those shrimps were like a mutated monster shellfish mouth or a giant claw thing. I just realized its surf and turf

13. ....maybe I should've listed what the food was.... Those are lobster tails lol. While they may look good though, they were very bland. :(

But, were these pictures of food appealing to you?

14. Is steak and lobster appealing to me? Well hell ya, could eat it 7 nights a week and not get tired of it.

15. #nuff sed

16. static.. im just gonna... throw some of those in the op..

17. YUM

18. Vegans aren't tempted by it because there's meat flavourings and they really feel sick at the thought of eating meat. Like you would at sticking it to a young child. Hopefully you would feel sick about that anyway.

Really not sure why people take such fat dumps on vegans.

19.  can you be my new BFF? 

Lmao