To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. You guys dont understand omets at all  tepo has only showed u the tip of the iceberg with that rule

2. I can guarantee you that if at least half ur clan isnt pinned that most omets arent even hitting yet. Most as i said, are seeing how war turns out against those 30

3. Thats just due to sheer numbers of the omets

4. Omets have a lot of friends, unfortunately , most are like midnightslayer, they only want to ee, and eb. Omets have helped many large clans to achieve goals. Lets see how grateful they are. AS is a big clan, omets taught them to ee. At one point a major ee clan. Where are they? Not one post in defense of friends,of allies, of teachers? There are at least 2 dozen clans the size that owe the omets in one way or another.

5. I was an Omet. They don't stand a chance. Not without me there anymore lol 

6. Lock this thread. Your point is clear that you guys declared war. Cool! I look forward to there being a victory thread.Until then lock this.....

7. Slayer... Lets go with the idea that we dont know omets, do you know SE? And Apocalypse? 

8. Actually green, i do. I was in TSH for awhile, was in hit about week n half n hsve been in many of the apoc clans as guest and actually was considering membership

9. Jenni  you can't call for a thread lock smh. Who do you think you are?

10. 1.-Being guest, not the same of being member
    2.- U havent been in an Apoc osw
    3.- You dont know strip and hit method used
    4.- As u said, u just only know the tip of the Iceberg 

11. Omets still active? Havnt seen many people with omet names anymore lol

12. Smack, most r like me? Explain how u expect to osw when ur at lake whole weekend with no towers  yes, i ran from that war. I had like 1hr activity a day while i was in it so it was dumb of me to be involved as im not doing anything.

13. Ive been in apoc when u were in osw

14. There's the iceberg i guess^ :D

15. Usually war runners don't continue to speak about a war they ran from out of shame..

16. Wait wth......King? :oops: wth is this crap.... :|