To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Watch it they're gonna bring someone way bigger than you to hit you like they did to me 

2. Lol at omet=Mexicans... Since when. I suppose all people in spartan clans are Greek now too.

3. yes everyone knows all the spartan clans are Greek. Common knowledge.

4. Greek chicks usually have fat asses

5. Greek women are usually gorgeous too

6. This will fail so amazingly bad...

7. What will? The stripping of all omets? :lol:

8. I think it's succeeding so far 

9. Omets are huge. Holy ****.

10. IHOP has good Omlets 

11. I guess bullies will be bullies lol smh

12. You expressed your views. Other people expressed their view towards yours in a different way ️

13. Alphabet soup seems to be experiencing pain coming from the rectum region.

14. Yup please shut up. If you weren't In that clan you wouldn't have said anything.don't try to be brave and say stuff

15. Actually I probably would. I just don't shut up. Call it a personal defect. Just like your butt hurt. But continue your little fit,I'm sure it will help.

16. No, YOU shut up  you're the one getting mad because you got hit lol if you didn't like it, then you shouldn't have commented on a war thread

17. This is not nice why fight in a war game? Let's all git along now I've got enough beets for everyone.

18. Oh no now there's 2 lol if you both got problems you know what to do. Just don't send your whole family on me

19. As important as you are, and trust me, you're really important (Forum Complainers are my priority), I don't need to prove anything lol. You came here, rooted for the opposition, and called others bullies when they hit you. ? . But hey, I'm just a small noob, what do I know  I'm done talking to you now ️

20. Suck a bully? 