To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Chicky, you dont know the full story, if you do, enlight me. Never wanted to join that clan anyway. Later on (or before, idk) i got invited to join another apoc clan so i can join……

chubby, use your damn brains or what is left.

I AM NOT A PS

2. As this is a game, i Just beg for osw 
    K๏┼Fє ΔSSΔSSIΠS
    ☠✪H₳℟ÐCʘRE✪☠
    Love the machine  Fear the machine

3. I would like my omelette western style with a side of bacon please.

4. So just extra bacon...?

5. The two big take aways for everyone trying to navigate through all 30 pages of this thread are:

1. The Omet king has graciously given SE permission to strip all of his loyal followers still carrying the Omet name with much more gold in allies to lose than him.

2. There are clearly a lot of alts/resets/build tear downs/Apoc clan rejects who still have some butthurt feelings about their mains being stripped or 24/7 pinned by an Apoc clan.

Thanks for keeping KaW interesting. 

6. Show me a ss of when im not in a war and am PS >_>

7. I missed the 300 also.

But any rate, please keep the posts coming. Awesome to watch such ignorance over a public announcement meant to reach any clans with Omets currently residing in them

8. Millerlife22, it's impossible to keep somebody pinned 24/7 

9. It's not impossible... Just extremely unlikely.

10. you should have hired my 1t ally  she is apoc 

And this thread isnt meant to the clans who hold omets, its meant "To all Omets"

And c'mon you have to agree that posting support on your own thread is sad :(

11. Pretty sure the statement was a generalization to the fact some accounts are being hit round the clock and rarely up out of pin:)

12. Your logic for the support argument is exactly why NO family is as close as apoc!!!! It's never redundant to show your friends you are there even when they are right next to you:)

The intent was not to declare war on omets bud. The intent was strictly to help give notice to all clans including friendlies, that omets within their clan are fair game and will be targeted. To sum it up, don't flood us with PM wondering what just happened every time one is hit. Now everyone knows

13. Will kotfe be serving omlets this morning?

14. That is the reason for the open declaration* I should say. When have you ever before seen an apoc clan openly declare war on forums? Pretty sure it's never. We rarely publicize our agendas

15. Then perhaps pick another thread title that is headed towards those clans holding omets :geek: and if its such a tight family they sure dont need to post on forums that they support "dont pm us when an omet member is stripped". The thread wont reduce those pms by much anyway…

16. i make sense in my mind o.o

17. It seems to stay where it's made :?

18. This thread is hilarious. :lol: