To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. LOL. EB fairy? XD Bahaha bud. Whatever you say.

2. Where did I hear it midnight? Well on this thread. And in my PM from omet king lol.

3. Jenni, i would love to kno his main then 

4. Okay jenay :lol:

5. And u think this thread is reliable val? But if tepo admitted that in pm ill take ur word

6. Midnight. Don't provoke val. It will be the last thing you do....

7. Well. I took it from the words of ometotchtL1 also. I've done it before. A weak clan makes a light threat towards me and I jump on them because I know I can crush them. It's the same case here. L1 probably made a light threat and it got taken up on.

8. Im not provoking val? I said ill take his word. U should learn to read jenni

9. Midnight is butthurt Zach farmed the crap outtahim before...and begged Omar to get Zach to stop :|

10. Is all of APOC hitting 32 players, or just SE?

11. From what I've seen on the thread I think it's all of apoc but I don't know.

12. Still doesnt ring any bells jenni, whos his main? And i have never begged omar to get someone to stop farming me. Ive asked him a few times to get someone to stop but i dont beg

13. All apoc pretty much from who ive talked to

14. Quite a few of the higher up ppl dont approve of it but are following orders

15. Jenni and Midnight please take your toddler tantrums to pm, this thread is to serve as a message to any Omets unaware of what's going. It is not designed to show people how to make a fool of yourself in public forums. Thanks. 

16. Just SE, Zero. And as has been said before, its not 32. Strips are opened to Apoc as per usual though.

And Midnight, this is.

17. No one in apoc is mad about it!!
    Some of the people on this thread need to shut up b4 they find themselves mistaken for omets

Apoc is 100% on board!!

18. Kenneth, quite a few of the members have said they think its strange and silly to have 600 ppl instantly jump on the omets which appear to be only 30 retaliating. If you were a clan leader would you wanna say to the apoc council or however you guys run(sorry not up to date on leadership) that you dont support it? Hell no! Youd be too scared that ur clan would all get farmed.

19. Man midnight doesn't know when to shut up lol. If 1/4 of the things he said were right, I would be ok lol. But man, so misinformed yet all over this thread.

Hey midnight, did you finish your war build yet? 

That's my favorite excuse for being a ***** lol. "Oh my build isn't ready yet. I'll be a total osw vet when it is tho."

20. Midnight, I knew you weren't good at math, I just didnt know you dont know how to count, there are currently 98 people in SE. Don't pick a fight, dont get pounded. Its a very easy concept to understand.