To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Midnight wrong. I believe the story is as follows.

Omet L1 was in a clan that was in OSW with SE and didn't leave. She eventually got hit, then threatened omets into the war. Then SE took them up on that threat.

2. Not speaking for SE, or Apoc, but in my opinions it really isn't any of your business (jenni midnight and any other nosy forums warriors). It's our business and that doesn't need any explaining to anyone else. Just join omets to find out.

3. Where did u hear that cash?

4. OP said .."drop the Omet name, find another false King...."

I BaconTodd will be your new false king 

When you dig up enough nobs drop the Omet name and add "Bacon" ..thank you for your cooperation and happy KAWing

5. Trinnie, i was in the osw, guess i am again, so it is my business 

6. Im glad it takes a 25 and a 12 mcs both to hit me when im under 25% troops 

7. Guys dont think hard abt it .... We got contract to farm omelettes...just is a case ..hahahaha...happy kawing

8. Wait....OMETS threatened SE?

9. Lol Midnight. All you ever do is run bro. Remember, when I left Omets, and I farmed you? And you cried? :) History repeats itself

10. Im not omet tho so u cant say contract on omets 

11. Zach, who are you? I dont remember anyone leaving omets n hitting me

12. ╓╖
    ╙╖╟╖╖║╫.╖║╓╖.╓╖╥╖╓╢.╓ ╥╓╜╟╖╫
    ╙╜╜╙╙╜╨.╙╜╟╜.╟╢╜║╙╨.╫ ╨╙╜ོ╜╙╨

13. I support omets! *waits to be farmed* 

14. I am me. :) A man of many faces. Your memory serves you poorly though. Guess thats part of being a kid.

15. Correct me if im wrong but didnt omets not fund most of apocs strips vs zaft?

16. Hey Jenni when you are done sucking the cream out of those twinkies. I have some windows you can lick.

17. That makes no sense

18. Well ur acct is obviousky eb fairy, 90k wins 2k losses, show me ur other acct u claim to have left omets with

19. Midnight sthu. Leave Zach alone :| he is a old friend...