To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. WAIT! WHAT DID THE OMETS DO?

2. I'm sure they are cool peeps. So.....support to the OMETS! Good luck!

3. Support to SE

4. Idk....se seems like they.....

5. Back in the day omets would have kicked se ass...

6.  RIP Omets 

7. Well, back in the day SE didnt have the amount of strong and relentless warriors it has now.

8. Support, once again, to the Omets

9. Wait.. Is autisticshad a member of the Omet cult

10. From what the omet guy said it seems like SE are in the wrong..?

Can SE share their side?

11. I never heard the story all I saw was

[​IMG]

12. Support!!
    ✯☠Яᗩ✞H_⚙ƒ_❡⚙Ꭰ  ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ/₩λƦŁØƦ☠✯ 爪モ尺匚ㄚ 工ち 下◯尺 匕卄モ 山モ丹Ҝ

13. I agree wanna hear the SE side. OMETS must done something bad to get SE to farm em

14. I pretty sure they said earlier Omet had a contract on a member and it went down hill from there..

15. It's all down to how a clan takes a threat. Some clans aren't going to take your threats likely and I've seen omets threaten people before and eventually you'll threaten the wrong person.

16. Can a third party please explain what is going the conflict is between SE and omets? This seems interesting though.

17. Se has lost my respect does this statement matter? No. Is it a fact?yes.

18. Omets had contract, se member cried and they declare osw is what i understand. Now they violate a cf bc of words after starting the trash talking 

19. OMETs have contracts on random players I guess and I think one got a contract on SE member and either hit one hit all or they don't want a member to be 1v1 or farm so they declare war on them