TL;DR: An update on Season 5 - Summary (of 90+ pages)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Olypics, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Re: TL;DR: An update on Season 5 - Summary (of the 80 pages)

The biggest thing was the popular agreement that it should not be round war format

2. Re: TL;DR: An update on Season 5 - Summary (of the 80+ pages)

That's the spirit... :roll:

3. Re: TL;DR: An update on Season 5 - Summary (of the 80+ pages)

Thank you for this nicely summarized thread regarding the warring community's concerns on the season 5 proposal.

Hopefully, ATA will see our concerns and make the appropriate adjustments. Thank you ATA for asking for our opinions on Season 5 before implementing your proposal. I can only imagine the uproar that would have occurred if this proposal truly was Season 5.

4. Re: TL;DR: An update on Season 5 - Summary (of the 80+ pages)

Thanks mypouf for this compilation.
    I ended top 500 in season 4 only because of individual wars.
    They are the toughest. U don't know who u may match or what squad u may get.
    I understand devs want to make it competitive by making clan efforts rewarding. Its a good thought but u can't dislodge 50% of ee warriors today. Its a fact 50% of them are noobs and are clanless even though they end up lbs in season(countless).
    Respect individual war.
    Two hours wars is for kids who their busy parents left a droid to tap on. Sorry for repeating what's already been said but
    IT is a necessary repitition. FIX season 4 it was okay.

5. Re: TL;DR: An update on Season 5 - Summary (of the 80+ pages)

I meant this was a summary of all the problems that people said over the 80 pages which would take the devs a long time to read.

No its not money but its a little help at least ffs.

6. Re: TL;DR: An update on Season 5 - Summary (of the 80+ pages)

Honestly 24 hour wars would be great! Eliminate time zone crap, maybe make them like the plunder wars, which started the organized wars as a throw back to the beginnings of kaw.

7. Re: TL;DR: An update on Season 5 - Summary (of the 80 pages)

Devs need to change away from round, I cannot stress that enough

8. Re: TL;DR: An update on Season 5 - Summary (of the 80 pages)

Thx Ops for generalizing S5 proposal ideas

Hope S5 is tweaked n better overall️