Tired of the No-Matches?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Spilatch, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Nope went out for my birthday. The steak was great and the drinks were strong

2. Actually it worked better than ee when people actually had no crap eb's to hit and had loyalty towards their clan. People warred to war. They had nothing better to do (unless a pw was running, in which case there'd be no war anyhow). Wars only sucked when they were 48 hours long and a dead horse wouldn't forfeit. Ee would work better if people put the same effort into actually trying to fight instead of being cowards and just stacking rosters for an easy win.

3. Looks like someone doesn't even know what war clan they are talking about. Maybe do a little actual research then comment. If an sh wants to war they try to fit them in, however.... That isn't very often. This clan uses all builds of the people wanting to war in our family. No stacking or exclusivity.

4. Op has said in the past he uses sh to keep cs down this was during s4. So i am just pointing out what op has stated in the past

5. Josh. cloud has a brain the size of a peanut, so just keep that in mind when you read his forum posts.

Last season we had a total of 1 HFBC accounts in our clan. With maybe another 2-3 guests. We could not compete with the Kotfes of the world on a consistent basis. However, as we all learned , roster matches varied up to 150 mil cs . So to avoid being at the "bottom of the top" of roster sizes for every match, we aimed for a smaller cs. Usually it happened naturally as we are not a big clan.

This will be the last time I explain this to you , although I realize you will have trouble comprehending what I just said.