Tired of the complaints

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moose2, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Yes, they do, and you know what's hilarious about the castle and equipment / items?
    They don't count towards your DTW/DTS calculations
    So take all of those pretty flat bonuses, even greater now that enchantments are out, and imagine it in a much smaller tier range :D . That's my incentive for growth atm anyways (that and the whole "need to BC or your opinion is invalid" community getting on my nerves).

2. How so Corinthian? Most clans would not take a lower stat person to get gear, let alone enchanting crap. You really can't effectively item hunt AND grow without chucking out money. By the time I grow and get items I need to to be some what even, others will have full enchanted equipment.

3. There're are somethings that I do agree with you on here, but wars have been made useless now. Of course pwars were overpowered and brought too much money in to the game. The devs made is so you could do wars to get mithril, now you can always buy it so therefore making wars useless. What I think that the devs should do is when you war with another clan make it so the winning clan does get some plunder from the war, but if the war was very close maybe the winning clan should get all of the plunder that they have earned. I know you're going to say things like "That is just like doing pwars again the other clan can just forfeit the war then let the other clan take all of the plunder." What the devs could do about that is make it when the other clan forfeits the war the other clan has to accept their surrender, they most likely won't but if they do NO ONE get's any of the plunder thus making it impossible to have pwars again. Thank you for taking the time to read all this!

4. I think they should do away with ALL clans and let everyone fend for themselves. Especially if system wars become useless. Everything becomes turtle...

Up the damn BL earnings, make that a viable source of growing. Bring back the fun!

5. You cannot get rid of clans themselves, just the system. We'd go back to forum clans and pal:D

6. I agree with IGCB. The Devs need to make BL/Farming better for profiting so people will actually war. Like for instance in GaW, family jobs came out recently this year. But hitting off BL and/or warring, I gain more than that of hitting FJs. I tested it, I unloaded on my target and then later on the FJ and my battling got me at least 500k more.

7. for the last time..war isn't gone from kaw!

8. Forum clans

Personally, just take away the forfeit button.

You get rid of pwars and cowards in one swoop!

9. Well, lets go, another noob talking:
    I agree you all, you are great...
    But my point of view is that the only real source of gold in the game are EBs (ally trading and system wars are not enough)
    And of course big and smart warriors are cute, and maybe they can finance their gold farming and fighting other players. But as a whole kaw comunity is financed by EB hitting and if you are tired to listen too many complains maybe, and only maybe, EB relevance has gone too far.
    I only wonder why? Why war is not financed by war and devs release all those EB hitters of their slavery. Maybe this is what many like of the game.

10. @carlos: sure ebs are what yield the most gold...but you have to realize that some of this gold goes to buying allys. What happens to this gold when an ally is reset? Gone! One issue I have is that some players use real money to buy allys via nobility points and crystals! Are we getting refunds or something?

11. You are absolutley right moose…MUCH RESPECT

12. -.-

shut up moose, you are an idiot

13. Wars don't happen in tournaments, they don't need a system. I'm a firm believer in OSW, it is a lot more fun than system.

14. That's a lie! LMAO

15. Said the EB whore.
    Please elaborate on your three word statement.

16. Osw are more fun but this tournament shows promise because everyone will want to show their skills.