Tinker's Gem

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 27, 2016.

2. I got 4000 of em :/

3. I use to have Tinker Gem in store but not anymore :( it's gone..... 

4. You spelt "why" incorrectly in the item description..

Come on ATA, most companies require atleast basic English :)

5. Whats with this stupid gem...why could you buy unlimited at 75m....then you decide we only need 1 and then for some reason raise the price to 100m?....what was the point in changing the price....and why do we lose 25% selling back the thousands we bought when you made the mistake of not limiting it to 1 which apparently is all you need...

6. The point of increasing to 100m each, is that when you lose the 25%, you're still getting your 75m you paid for it originally back.

7. Ok can you please give us some insight on what this thing is going to be used for? And why we will only need 1 at a time? I mean it makes no sense as to why you would release something like this without telling us what it's going to be used for. Tbh idk if I want to buy one or not. Knowing you devs it could be for just about anything!from a limited time only eb like zta, another event, or some type of eq we are going to have access to. What the heck is it for? You drive us mad doing this type if stuff!

8. How do you keep a turkey in suspense?

We'll tell you tomorrow

Lmao

9. Pvp is broken please fix :(

10. While I own more than one gem ATM, I can't sell back the surplus because it no longer appears at all in my market place

11. The gem is there for me although I'm on PC currently so perhaps that is why I can see it?

12. Yep, still in my marketplace too.

13. I'm on an Android phone and it's not showing up in my Marketplace.

14. Android: mine was there a couple of hours agox but gone now too. I did restart to get the free xtal, so probably disappeared them

15. Nope I did restart for xtal. But maybe it's in my marketplace because I own some.

16. When will we know what they are for.?

17. Kinda hopeless having something that we don't know about....

18. I just want to know what it does