Time To Retire, Enough with the Pay2Play

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DO-lBllAllTllTllLllElFIELDl-TB, Jun 14, 2015.

1. This is only the tip of the iceberg, trust me.

Good luck bro️

2. I don't blame you one bit... Kaw is in the gutter

3. As always. .......reset or your words mean nothing ........if u wanna make a statement reset

4. That guys sayin I'll be back not you'll

5. DEVS LOOK AT THIS. YOU ARE KILLING YOUR OWN GAME. YOUR MONEY WILL STOP IF YOU KEEP YOUR BULL CRAP UP. YOU RUINED GAW, YOU KILLED FC, AND NOW YOU'RE RUNNING KAW INTO THE DAMN GROUND!! WHEN WILL YOU GET THAT THIS GAME CAN LAST MUCH LONGER AND MAKE MORE MONEY IF YOU SIMPLY LISTEN TO THE DAMN COMMUNITY?

6. Take good care my friend. Every journey has to come to an end at some point. Best wishes to you in whatever you do next

8. Yeah you guys really showed them

9. GAW was a disaster and FC was never even alive.

10. Take it easy man ️I've quit from competitive kawing, now I'm just checking in every now and then to watch this ship sink.

11. Make it real...reset like Inferno. Retirement threads without reset are meaningless

12. Exactly

13. Over the years of playing this game, I learned something about the devs. When players want something very badly, they try not to talk about it. They eventually release said update, but never promise it. They don't like to see players being let down. So just try and stick through this and some good updates will be released soon.

14. You will be missed by New Age, sadly will follow your path thanks to ATA

15. So according to this thread, everyone is quitting because this app is exactly like every other app, and asks that you pay for certain things. How horrid that a company would ask for money.
    Sure HTE is a bit much and S5 will be late, but there is little wrong with kaw that isn't the players fault. EE sucks because players exploit. HTE sucks because of the clans focused around big spenders farming all the fun out of it.

16. People don't mind pay to play if done in a manner that is fair. Communication is needed so that feedback on game changes can be considered prior to a forced implementation. We were promised a level of transparency that simply did not materialize.

Stats are now at a level that renders bfa obsolete. There was nothing marginally incremental about this latest release and there is no way to play balanced anymore.

Instead of traveling down the laundry list of points where KAW went wrong i'm just going to just get back to the other games i've been playing lately :)

17. You say I need to reset to satisfy you and to make it real? Honestly you don't know much about me, how much effort I have put through this game over the years I almost screwed up 50% of my carrier. Inferno retired because of Real Life situation. Don't compare me to anyone else because I don't give a damn about others you know.

Whoever cares about me, likes me. They don't bother to force me to reset because I know they need me in the future.

Whoever hates me they still don't know about me. That's why you cons better get off my thread and stop giving me advice about "reset"

I retire for a reason, no more seasons of EE, no more spending money in this game, no more events, no more eb, no more lurking forums, no more trolling and no more pvp but I want to log in occasionally to say HI to my FRiENDS. Which doesnt include you cons who advice me to reset.

Clear? Don't know me? Then Don't tell me what to do.

18. Thank you guys for your kind words. It will be hard for me this year as it's time for my college life. Which I need to focus more than this game.

I will log in occasionally to say Hi, Visit, but not troll around.

Love me or hate me, i know you guy still believe I am one of the best noobs you guys have over the past years .

Thank you all for the support!
    Good bye.

19. Good Luck to u n enjoy college.
    All the best