Time to do our bit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spookyrobbie, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Tomorrow Sir Bob Geldof has a team of music artists releasing another rendition Of do they know its Christmas Time to help the fight against Ebola yes I will buy it but ...

All I ask for support from the Guys at ATA to make a badge and allow the KAW community purchase this badge with funds going to Ebola.

I'm sure we can do it !!!

2. They did it for Haitian relief and immunity. Don't see why they can't do it here. Support.

3. A great cause and the only reason I ever buy xtalls (although first chairty event my in app purchases weren't working) so yeah :D come on apes open your hearts one more time <3

*cue daft punk gif here*

4. Support, there's no reason not to help out. Besides the badge, it would be nice to know our money is going to a good cause.

5. I'll say this again

If you want to help them all sooo badly...

Donate on your own accord

geez. devs don't have to set up events and such every time something happens just so you can have a shiny badge. donate and feel good you did something instead of crying to the developers :roll:

6. MAD Support brother!

7. No support...

8. Is Ebola still a thing?

9. No support. If you are only going to donate for a simple badge, then it makes you no more of a better person.

10. Not in the US. The problems gone.

11. No reason why KaW shouldn't get involved. Support.

12. SUPPORT!

Give something to hypocrites who wants to donate but they expect something in exchange.

13. No support
    Would rather donate to human tragedies than media scares️

14. Why do people feel the need to be recognized for doing an act of kindness instead of doing it for the sake of being kind, there are existing organisations who's sole purpose are helping the people who need it, use them instead of KAW.