Time for Round to become extinct?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by War-Kage, Mar 3, 2015.

1. support. How bout a promo that incorporates this? Or something similar.

Also....been saying it for years but seriously need to increase rewards for wars. Once ee5 is attained (some could argue even ee3), there is little incentive to war for 2 weeks.

Time to become creative devs. And far less stingy with rewards.

Time is running out-hardly anyone is 'excited' about kaw anymore. It's really just a habit...and a bad one at that if I'm being honest.

Also need more clan oriented rewards. Clan banks were mentioned by an apoc member and others a while back. That's a great start-but it's time to start incentivizing clans as opposed to kingdoms.

2. Less offseason?

Offseason should be the time to try new ideas and different formats

Iron out the problems etc

We should have permanent offseason until they get it right.

3. War 9 - no signups. Another Round War where there is no participation.

5. None sign up for war 14 and it was primal

6. Oops,most likely nm just round war I guess 

7. @syl
    what is good clan?

8. Sry,there is one war going on.

9. @syl
    what is good clan?
    are they those lb/sh that ppls complaining killed round wars. Or heavy tank/ps1 that killing primal wars?

Why remove rounds but keep primals? Whats the different when indi have 8-10 matches always. But rounds 0-3 primals 0-4?
    If rounds is a waste , so primals too.
    round wars tooks 3 seasons to drop from 10+ matches to 0-3, how long it will take for primals?

10. Tom makes a good point
    Has my support

11. Want something new?
    Try the indi pvp
    same rule as indi wars
    but not clan vs clan. Everyone can hit the other 29 ppls.
    Wr top15 get winner reward. Bottom 15 get loser refund
    no more complain of mis match up. No more complain of moles, inactives, noobs cost your wars

its all about yourself to prove you are a good ee warrior.

13. @syl
    do u really understand what is every buildings in war?

Ha, RH can say they use evry buildings in wars also with your logic. As few times RH cast few attk buildings with poor bfa.

I know there are always someone support new suggestions someone not.
    my lastest suggestion favors those good ee warrior but not those one need clanmate to carry their plunders to win an ee.

14. Round war clans killed round wars.
    No wars says it all. Dead space.
    RH is dead n other Round War clans in hibernation not supporting their war.
    Iw
    U can try comparing Round to Primal all u like but has nothing to do with this thread.
    Explain why so many ppl in wc were looking to join round wars n rarely accepted n now nobody is in wc lookin?

15. Nighthawk,how many clan doing primal?in wc I saw same number of ps1 and tank looking for primal.chances r ps1 get first call as SH use to in round.it is same situation as b4.
    I am not blaming wc or clan for that.this is war game and you look for best roster which can win war.
    Build mechanics is same as b4.just wc mart enough to use them to their advantage.we use to Sry for hsnsel now we dun like them in primal but love them when they r on opposite side in round or iwar

16. See this is the chicken and the egg

Clans aren't warring because of matchups / matchup system

So less matchups

Clans that are warring are all using 90% 1 build type

People lose so none signing up

There are no incentives to learn war , lose a few and get the hang of it

The underlying problem is the matchup system and always has been the matchup system imo

Am I mad when people find an easy win and then you get copycat central every war? Yes it gets old really fast

At the same time , just what the hell are the devs doing ?

I swear to god it boggles my mind . And if they are doing something , frickin tell us about it for .

The reason I scream and yell is because I see no change for the better only the worse

If devs speak up on the subject and ease my mind, maybe I and others would shut up (a little )

But when you get no response you assume you're not being heard so you tell louder

We take frustration out on eachother meanwhile this has and always will be dev lack of action causing problem

17. Here's an idea. Each war allotts a certain amount of a build per war. For example: in a15 people match, 7att,5ps,3 of choice. Or something along the lines. Rather than primal or round, there would be wars with a variety of roster builds. Then strategy and skill will help win wars if matched properly.

18. Devs wake up drop the round wars
    No matches again

19. - I like this idea lol 

20. 7pm PST Primal war slot
    7 match ups