Time for Round to become extinct?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by War-Kage, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ppls still not understand it isn't any buildings or rosters kill the clan wars.
    its the poor rewards killing clan wars.
    any style of clan wars. Better buildings/stats will of course have more wins than those noobs or eb fairys.
    Poor rewards + 90%+ loses make them leave clan wars. Then those war buildings have to stuck at a better rosterto keep their better match ups and winning percentage. And the other losers (they suppose join clan wars and can beat noobs/eb fairy a lots) leaving clan wars also.
    this happened at round wars and happening at primals wars

2. Exactly and it will be the communities fault when that happens.

Side note and not a reply to vixen: I really really love people who just reply "stop whining about wars" when others bring up critisisicm. They never add anything constructive to the convo, only "stop whining" .

Yes, let's just watch all war formats go to crap and do/say nothing about it . Dumb.

3. Another Round War in 2.5hrs in prime time North America.

Lets see how many clans enter....
    Over Under is 3

4. This post explains the masses signed up for primal war. NOT

5. Like many others I was strongly in favour of Round Wars and the Developers obliged us.

People can agree or disagree and post strong arguments for both but this is the key. We as a community do not participate. Often there is only 1 match in this slot.

For all those who support the continuance of Round Wars then why don't you have your clans participate. In early season wars you needed 40 as a minimum in some wars so getting 15 ppl should be no trouble if you truly believe they should continue.

Given the current participation levels, I agree. I think it's time to end the Rpund Wars.

6. Support

7. support the support

8. Just remove all clan wars.
    Go 50% indi round wars and 50% indi primal wars.
    Everyone can war, can win without any spending on their buildings, bfe, bfa, rosters.

9. ThIs is exactly how I feel. I still cast and make rosters for round wars but rarely have an opponent other then sh and top 20 lb. Just wasting a war slot. Well put jc.

10. No matches war 8. Is that a waste slot?
    So indi wars kill clan wars. Primals wars kill round wars.
    not many ppls want to fix their buildings/bfa/bfe for the hardest war.
    is this called BAD MONEY DRIVES OUT GOOD ?

11. If you mean by fixing buildings bfa/bfe dropping to sh, why would anyone want that

12. Not often Primal has no matches n the late start time is better suited for SGT TZ.

IWar is a crapshoot drop in war n has no effect on clan wars. It is what it is.

Primal n Round wars r clan wars n there ends the similarity. S5 will show once again what time slot n which wars r popular. Who knows if status quo or changes r coming.

13. Ckltom you must not have a good clan to war with if saying to eliminate clan wars.

14. Syl,how many good clan out there for primal beside 3 of yrs?

15. One is BG,else?

16. Hardly any sign up for round now,it is not gonna take long time to happen same with primalī•

17. Sry,miss one.gp.

18. Yep round wars are a wasted slot boring and useless

19. Well many followers n few leaders....
    Explains much n if ppl want to do Primals its time to pitch in. Many good WC's but few organizers setting good rosters. S5 more clans will come out of hibernation.
    As for Round Wars expect the SH community to reappear out of thin air.

20. Time for more options n less offseason.
    If long breaks between Seasons n ASW can the Devs not add a few tourneys or Trial new ideas.