Time for Round to become extinct?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by War-Kage, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Support.

Harb is history. Rounds should be history too.

2. They grow a pair of Mc Nuggets and change their build. Why should we suffer cause a few people are too idiotic or cowardly to change builds?

3. Let alone show up for their tailored war slot.
    New name - TWTW..the wars that weren't

Go peruse Prestige to find the hibernators

4. What's idiotic or cowardly about wanting to stay as a build you enjoy warring? Why should we suffer cause a few people don't like our builds?

We decided to grow bfa instead of stats, its just a different road to achieve a different goal; you try to bc, we try to reach the LB :)

5. Remove hit restrictions then its indy rules and you can still make your own roster.. everybody can war and everybody wins

then your bfE/ bfa still apply

6. How about just run indi wars. But not clan vs clan. Its pvp. Everyone can hit the other 29 ppls. Those top15 will win ee and rewards. Bottom 15 will lose ee and get miths refunded only.
    prove yourself is a good warriors. Not a crap building and expect clannies to carry u every war lol

7. And it's back to season 1! Round and round we go. Are round wars out past present and future?

8. Because we still want to build the roster

9. Nobody has ever said building BFA is wrong or not a choice. Ppl do say if no Round Wars why waste the slot. So build BFA n we all can watch no wars while they stick around til some clans can bother. Clan wars of any kind r organized n assembled. IWar is drop in wars n ppl abuse them at times. No accountability in IWar n ppl choose n do what they pls.

10. Support as someone that' wars and always have since starting the lack of clans doing round wars means it's a wasted slot
    What I would like is a system don't know if possible where there would be leagues and use prestige points with promotion and relegation with better rewards position in league
    This would only work if enough clans took part which sadly without the reward that allow you to grow won't happen but we can always hope wars will be on an equal footing with ebs

11. If lb/sh is an exploit. Then all clan wars will have exploit. Smart guys always will put those best buildings together. A few months only. The heavy towers exploit roster will have their winning streaks in the primal wars.
    Noobs will leave pwars. Then poor warriors. Then good warriors. Only the best buildings will sign up for pwars and the others will crying them exploit
    this gonna be a same story of round wars.
    fix the rewards/refund to the loser. Keep noobs sign up for ee is the only way to keep clan wars run longer.

12. Towers for defence r an exploit?
    Heard it all now LOL

13. Round wars had their time a long long time ago, unfortunately most of those who petitioned for it not to be scrapped were those who warred round wars simply to refresh edge. And yes ive seen SS and convo's with people admitting this and being shocked when they tried pulling no matches just to get matched and they had to war

Taking away the refresh for no matches killed off that exploit and the main reason for round wars, added to that people are sick of exploit builds ... round wars are dead in the water

My biggest fear is if primal participation doesnt pick up, that will go the same way too, which is a shame as its the most fairest clan war system yet that really pushes and tests builds. S4 we were putting on 3 rosters - 3 different sizes - now the matchups are so crazy its putting people off Primal

14. Must agree that new lands have really changed the Primal War landscape. Still though the offseason has still had good turnouts for Primal Wars. Idk how that will translate into S5 though.
    IWars though have taken more of a downturn at times. Though popular there r somethings creeping into them.

Well hopefully S5 is around the corner very soon.
    I'm guessing changes will come or even new twists.
    Getting antsy n every event that starts gets me a lil more disinterested while waiting to war.

15. Exploit is not talking about a building. Is talking about a roster.
    if lb/sh or all sh is an exploit. Then put all heavy towers buildings together is an exploit in pwars

and yup. Ppls start to complain primal match up is crazy. This is about when rising hawk can match up those big/middle buildings at round wars.
    match up is crazy because losers are leaving ee.
    Want to fix clan wars. Giver losers decent refunded. Keep them sign up
    more sigh up = more fair match

the problem is if devs cant make $$ from ee. Why they spend time to fix it lol

16. I've participated in ee since they first started, have changed my build several times to keep up with current ee build trends.

since indy and primal wars were introduced I haven't done a single round war and will continue to not participate in them.

It is not fun at my size as a mid to be continuously matched against a clan that has 4 lb or huge accounts, rostered with predominantly sh. Indy and primal wars offer me the opportunity to hit and plunder people within my range.

It is no fun to get your ass handed to you by 3 or 4 lb while having to plunder an SH for less than a mill a hit.

17. I don't even see many primal matches nowadays. Even Indi seems to have died off a little. I think EE as a whole is gonna die if Devs do nothing

18. I doubt very much that redstar is interested in doing anything else but remaining no1. He skipped out of the current apoc/Zaft war, and in s3 he spent most of the time making laughable overstacked clans designed for getting NoMatches for free mith and renew his EE. If Redstar is doing Ed wars, he's probably using an alt.

19. Only 4 clans warred in the last Round war. Our clan decided to try and were matched against an LB/SH stacked clan. We lost in predictable fashion, but we tried to put up a fight and gave them their closest war in a while. That said, we probably won't do any more of them.

Still think Round Wars are largely a wasted slot.

Cheers,

Kage.

20. Every good wc find a loop hole in any kind a war format beside Iwar.in round lb/sh n in primal few tank/ps1(hsnsel).just war in any format and have fun.