Time for Round to become extinct?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by War-Kage, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Just a thought on indi for s5....

I happen to love the 100 person weekend indi. It gives anyone the chance to war and war successfully. It also allows you to try different things with your build given the number of variables. So my thought was to propose wars (indi) that were varied in max participants. That is, 15,25,30,40, etc.

The number of warriors significantly effects strategy and experience. So by varying warrior maximums on indy it automatically makes things more interesting.

I just thought this was a relatively easy way to keep indi more interesting and varied. Gives u a different experience without too much coding change I would think.

2. Support. I was a big supporter of round wars but it's become to contrived. now I'd rather see more indi. I'd also like to see more 100 people indi wars.
    Why not have some indi with random elements? A few extra xtals, dominating spell minute? ( you win every hit regardless of size, put in randomly)
    For wars to be fun you need the random elements just sayin
    Aight

3. Given the state of round wars over the last few weeks (very few matches and only exploit matches at that), I am bumping this topic. Then I will let it die.

Thoughts. Get rid of rounds and only have indys/primals?

4. People can war with their bfa in indy wars. I support getting rid of round wars. All clans can do is stack rosters

5. As much as i believe clan wars r necessary its more than apparent Round Wars r not the answer as ppl have stated.
    As for Primals they too r in need of tweaks or at least another format to offset/compliment them.
    IWars r generally a good format but they too have some issues yet r overall a good thing.

I'm sensing a lethargy in EE has taken over or simply my imagination. Idk but the long breaks from season to season or ASW seem to be taking a toll.
    I have no ideas or solutions to ramp up interest in EE Wars but many other savvy War gurus have proposed many ideas.
    Hopefully those gurus have reached the devs n changes or additions r coming very soon.