Time for new pots?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by serioussam, Sep 26, 2016.

1. below 10% troops or spies, yeah.

2. Doubt he meant 10k every three days 365 days a year for four years. More like every now and then or in OSW.
    And 37.5 bars a day is totally possible if you either aren't working that day or have a cool boss.

3. They could just adjust the values of the current pots to reflect the purpose and value they once had.

4. And I can replace those pots in a single day
    Make roughly a tril a day when I try that's roughly 20k of every spy Defs and defs pot

5. Lol at the discussion of whether I'm in constant osw or doing Mac pots and actions all the time.
    First I have a life. This is a game.
    I stated when annoyed hell yes. Do I do it all the time.
    No. I'm not annoyed all the time thankfully.

Call me a fairy on here. Meh fine you don't know me and I don't care about your opinion of me.

What I do know is that any additional costs put in place prevent the desire to Pvp. Which I feel is the most entertaining aspect of this game.

If you want eb fairies galore then fine add extra pots. And players who see the colossal growth mountain ( that we didn't face four years ago ) will take the path of least resistance.
    They will hit ebs that don't hit back and diminish their chance of growth.
    Can't blame newer players for that especially. It's the game as it is now marketed.
    Spend to grow.
    Pvp was fun when builds were smaller, more competitive and you could actually have some fun skirmish or seriously stunt someone's growth.

Now some bigs will sit on smalls with zero ability to fight back.
    Doesn't make them impressive but the game allows it.
    Yes this is an issue.
    Does adding pots help with big ebs.
    Not really it makes people jump from mid range clans to whoever will accept them making it again harder for smaller clans to exist.

Focusing mainly on larger players without accepting that putting costly obstacles in the way of smaller new players is not the best business model.
    It's not good for the game not the community.
    So fine if you think that's moaning.
    It's also thinking ahead and seeing that this won't help anything other than a gold sink for established large builds.
    Other ideas such as vixens idea for increased rewards that promote growth at all levels are far more enticing and beneficial as a whole to the entire player base.

6. Talking crap 

7. Best suggestion itt.

And add a mass purchase button.

8. But not a single post about the extra tears you could generate 

9. At what point do we need extra pots for ebs? Seriously my pitiful attack doesn't fail that horribly on Lotl/Goth w/o pots as it is. My bfe isn't super great & BFA is non existent. So that's a bit of a mute point, want to hit higher ebs? Grow like everyone else.

Secondly I agree with optimal, tighten hit ranges, smalls with pots would barely scratch bigs. That would in turn annoy them & have them sitting on them without ever worrying about pots. That's like trying to say jumping from 10ft up is as bad as jumping from 100ft. Stick to your areas & don't over extend your limits. Tighten the hit ranges so players big or small haft to hit players in their own area. This would entice players to PvP more with the added area of safety that massive players wouldn't just sit on them as a easy farm.