Time for Changes (Reward Changes)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NICKOtheNINJA, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Personally I really liked that global event

2. Full support to the diversity of rewards in kaw. I hope the dev team reads thus and understands that big spenders will keep spending, but smaller accounts may spend too if there's a way for them to get a good reward they want without having to be top 100!

3. Seems like the devs had the same idea about less event eq

4. Agreed.

5. I'm glad they're listening a little bit. Still a long way to go, but seems a step in the right direction :)

6. I agree :D

7. Now this is a thread I can agree with. I thought this game was kingdoms at war, not events. War equip is currently being outdone by event equip, making gathering mith to get that elusive war equipment kinda pointless.

All those who bust their asses warring to get that equip are being out geared by those who smash events. Also those old equip that used to be earned from bein active in the equipment ebs have been culled.

This game used to be about activity, now we can literally buy our stats. Seriously, there's a few weeks old accounts out there with more stats than me, some even practically BC. It's painful to see that all the effort I've put in during my tenure here is being surpassed by those who have a bigger wallet.

But back to the equipment, new banners, yeah that's fine, no issue there, but at least scale it down so those who actually war get an advantage still, because this game is supposed to be about war right? Or did I miss the memo?