Time for Changes (Reward Changes)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NICKOtheNINJA, Nov 6, 2015.

1. np lol

2. Calling people butt hurt and then failing steals on me lol good job

3. Have said this a few times also. Not sure why the devs think there HAS to be equipment drops.

Also, Avaritia made a forum thread the other day about taking different paths in events in case you didn't want equipment - definitely worth a read. Some very good ideas. I'd like to see some events that focus on other materials rather than mostly equip.

4. Hopefully they change it up a bit

5. Stay on topic or don't post here..but other then that support! Great idea.

6. Lol I'm in osw with him that's only reason why I'm being hypocrital

7. Support and nice job posting this well-detailed thread :)

8. Support. Respect.

9. Thanks :D

10. I like your idea, a lot actually. But I believe the best thing that needs to be done is just take a pillow and hold it over the face of Events until they slowly, slowly go away.

11. Support. They should bring back build tokens. Had it once in an old event but never saw again for some reason.

12. Great job guys! I feel like we are really getting somewhere.

:)

13. How about some variety like this
    Collect items:
    A+B+C+D=E
    A+B=F
    C+D=G
    F+G=X
    E+F+G=Z
    and so on and so fort
    put the items in a box (maybe 50 each) and dont limit the keys. have a gold key (cash item) which rewards 4-6x the regular key

14. Ive always liked games that have daily rewards. Usually small ones (health crystal, small inferno or aqua) but rare occasions for something better (horn, seal, mith, build token?)

Could be a good way to keep new players signing in until they learn more about the game.

15. This could be good too, have every player get a random gold amount or stuff like inferno each day with like a huge jackpot available. Devs could also make more cash off of selling extra turns to try for bigger prizes or something like that.

16. At first I thought u were telling me to put a pillow over my face and slowly let myself go lol

17. Highly support! Well thought out. Now only if these devs actually listen to us is the part that fails about 99% of the time.

18. What is interesting is the developers already do something like this in another one of their applications.