Tier 5 Released!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Tier 5 has been released! In the upcoming weeks we will release the higher level upgrades for the tier 5 buildings. Please note that you can only BUILD these buildings on the HIGHLANDS.

Tier 5 level 2 buildings will be released next week. Thursday, August 16, 2012. 12:00pm PDT. Also to coincide with that release we are also slashing the prices by 50 percent of the total cost of tier 4 buildings. This also includes tier 2 spy buildings and defensive towers.

Update: The 50 percent reduction in cost for tier 4 buildings, tier 2 spy buildings and tier 2 defensive towers are permanent. We will not be retroactively compensating players for those who upgraded in the past.

Update: Because the prices of tier 4 are being reduced, it is also advisable that if you plan to sell your current tier 4 buildings, do so now as you will get more back if you sell before the change is made.

The total cost of Tier 4 buildings have been reduced by 50 percent and not 50 percent by each level.

Example new Tier 4 prices
    -Level 1 = 3b
    -Level 2 = 4.5b
    -Level 3 = 6b
    Total = 13.5b

Happy kawing. =)

2. KaW Admin:
    I have already made a thread on this issue. Check it out. It should answer any questions you may have (obviously joking)

Seriously, however,
    Nice work. This will be a great release.

3. Ya don't say 

4. Can we get some info on future upgrades and cost please. This being left in the dark sucks ass.

5. A little delay on the release ad the thread I think...

6. Bit late KaW ;) upcoming weeks 

7. Hahaha that's news now isn't it? :lol:

8. Oh and "in the coming weeks" means at least another months wait...

9. Ty kaw_admin ;)

10. @ kaw admin when you say "coming weeks" do you mean a month?

11. Probably "weeks" refers to about 20 weeks.

12. It's unfortunate that you can only build on highlands. Some people just got lucky and others got hosed.

For example:

Some ppl who converted to T4 on highlands before converting buildings on lowlands are screwed.

If you happened to convert to T4 on lowlands before highlands you are golden.

It's not really fair that what order you built or how you designed your layout (lots of ppl placed buildings purely on aesthetic grounds) now has a big effect on your costs to upgrade.

I can understand that there's a motivation to make players clear the more expensive lands before building T5, so why not set a limit on how many T5s you can build based on hl Cheevos, allowing 25 T5 on any land for hc players only?

13. I think everyone know that tier 5 is released

14. Will they ever be released on lowlands, because if not I will feel cheated for having to pay twice as much as new players...

15.  50% t4 price?!

16. Not until next week

17. I think it's crazy T4 will be half price that's bull crap

18. Is that how its always going to be KAW?? You can only build on HL??? I would like to have them build on LL at some point if not tell me now so i can plan a good build... Plz and thankyou! :D

19. Non hlbc will now be saving about 500b now that T4 half price