Tier 5 Level 4 Attack Buildings Now Available

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. They should make it like 75bil -100bil not 150

2. ... you just made me want to quit

3. U realize they have made this exact same mistake every war season so far ....

Release new buildings right before season starts and completely screw up matching and mechs and destabilize all of kaw for the first month or so of the season

4. Like station said, this was to be expected.
    However in all the years they've released an expansion, never was it half baked.

Extremely dissatisfied with this choice.
    You don't see apple releasing only iphone 6 in white.

5. 150bil is way to expensive lvl 3 is 50bil

6. Sweep my deck upgrades

7. Everything about this is wrong. Wrong stats, wrong price, wrong time. Do you guys even understand the very game you made?

8. At least respond community. You have been almost obsolete from forums. Unless people are sucking up you have no response.

9. That the problem. The huge guys instantly max their build with spare change just before season. Now with their new huge builds they are far and above anyone else and dominate EE.

10. You better start slashing prices.

11. Upgrades should only cost 75-100 ,it shouldnt jump from 50 to 150 ,how is that right?

12. This my last post till I see a response...

T5 prices were dropped just to shoot up from 50b lvl 3 to 150b for lvl 4 make the price inline with the price drop get serious make it 100b for lvl 4..

13. It's right coz your gonna need to spend more money to eventually get it.

14. Next we'll be upgrading buildings with nobs...

15. 63,191/63,191(150b) stat increase for a colony.

16. They don't care at this point. There is not a single positive thing to this. No new player will stay after knowing it'll take them a lifetime to build complete. I understand this game isn't meant to be complete easily or soon, but this is pathetic. Lb's are quitting left and right, and the influx of new players is almost non existent. Y'all have really lived up to y'all's names after this one.

17. How often do you see, "I'm new and need a hire"

Exactly. It used to be everywhere. That was a good sign and shown the game was expanding.

S'pose it's like the universe. It expands, and eventually the Big Crunch will happen and it'll come collapsing in on itself as we see now.

18. Couldn't agree more val this game had so much potential. Sadly the ones who so call run this game don't play it, so they have no idea how things work.

19. Damn Devs use some protection on me atleast. Take me out to dinner first...buy me a small gift atleast.

20. YAAYYY!! thanks :) cant wait to start building