Throned-Official sign-up thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Marodo, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Is Luke the draconian who worships utho in it?

2. Name: dusty
    looks: brown hair, tall, brown eyes
    weopons: bow and arrow:
    short description: Calvary archer

3. My character is forgotten. 

4. Is maro stil accepting charcters

5. Is that good enough?

6. How about you make the bio for me? Like just write me based on my personality. Just make sure I'm Asian.

iZaln

7. Im still accepting sign-ups, dusty, plz post once. And for ppl who ask i there char is in it, ull just hav to wait and see

8. Hey mar? Can mine be a spy for evil?

9. Name:angus
    weapons:long sword/Mage
    personality:strong,friendly
    bio:I'm angus,I'm 17 years old and I been fleeing from my home town since I was 13, it's not really a town because the population was 10
    I can use a sword and can defeat a few enamies at once
    at the age of 15 I found that I had a rare gift,the gift of Magic
    I'm now 200 miles from the little area I called home and I still have soldiors following me.

Hope u can use this!!!

10. Name: Vinra Myn
    Side: Evil
    Weapons: Small throwing knives and a dirk (short sword) and if allowed magic.
    Appearance: Medium height, around 5' 5" with straight waistlength brown hair usually tied back in a ponytail. Pale and delicate looking, not pretty, not ugly with large solemn silver blue eyes.
    Personality: Seemingly kind an energetic, on the inside Vinra is cold and minipulating with a heart of ice. She is an excellent actress, and though she isn't gorgeous, many find her surface personality irrisistable without guessing what lurks within.
    Bio: She was introduced to espionage very young, as she was thought to grow up to be a beauty. Though her looks were not a stunning as originally intended, her charm and charisma more than make up for that. She is fiercely loyal to the evil side. She can use some magic that relates to mind control, and her victims rarely even realize she's using it on them.

11. Wow nice character descs

12. Is Luke my draconian warrior who worships utho in tv story?

13. Name-Kate. Weapon-dagger. Personality- tricks people with her stunning looks to get stuff :)

14. Bj, just wait ull see

15. Urs and angus'

16. Oh and apperence- sholder length beutiful hair with green eyes

17. Np theyre great!

18. Evil ppl FTW!!!