Three Reasons to stop Drinking Alcohol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DEVOURlNG, Dec 29, 2015.

1. You sir, are a genius!

2. Yeah. I can see this.

But I have a little saying. It's called everything in moderation. Which means, I don't get wasted on a regular basis, although it is a bit hard sometimes, given a strong predisposition to the stuff.

That said, I've been cutting back. Two of my Uncles have drank themselves to death. I attended the second ones funeral in November.

So yeah. Everything in moderation.

3. I think I'll keep drinking, how else will I finish my engineering degree?

4. I might suggest excessive amounts of Tequila if you're working on an Engineering Degree. It's brain food, but a drink.

6. But you can make thunder write on stone? I want to know how to make a sound wave take physical form!!

His 'prophets' didn't write it, it's a collaboration of stories from people who apparently lived around him, they weren't prophets, just people.

7. But you can make thunder write on stone? I want to know how to make a sound wave take physical form!!

His 'prophets' didn't write it, it's a collaboration of stories from people who apparently lived around him, they weren't prophets, just people.[/quote][/quote]
    Ignorance=over 9000

8. [/quote]
    Ignorance=over 9000[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Do I get a cookie?

9. 420 Blaze it

10. These are all incorrect. ......devouring is lying .....drink n be merry...iI had a drink last night n didn't catch cancer ....trust me I went to harvard

11. "I smoke. I drank. Im supposed to stop but I cant"

12. Alcohol made me a baby it aint that bad for ya

13. After a long week, a cold beer and a double shot of good ol' no. 7 helps me relax, all the reason right there!

14. Counter Reason 1: Everything increases your risk of cancer nowadays according to research.

Counter Reason 2: If this is a risk then don't shoot up with strangers, and wear a condom if you're with a stranger.

Counter Reason 3: Alcohol affects everyone in different ways; personally I've never felt the urge to hit anyone when I've had a few drinks.

Bonus Counter Reason: Who cares how smart or stupid you are? Just enjoy your life without worrying about being judged.

15. I know someone who died from liver cancer that was caused by alcohol. But he was an alcoholic who drank several beers a day (I mean by the dozens) and he was a wife beater and the most worthless person I ever knew. You can drink just don't do it in excess :roll: that applies to anything

16. I poo in excess amounts is that bad?

17. Ops graduated from Yale and a liable source. Many carcinogens r around. Look.

18. I prob have cut back 90% just because my tastebuds changed. I cant stand the taste of liquor anymore and if i drink beer its 1-2 a week. That being said i use to party and go to the club 6 nights a week. You just get bored of it eventually.

19. What about women getting drunk and utterly beating their husbands?