This is Why people quit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dragon-of-Domanation, Aug 18, 2016.

1. when some one starts off kaw theres a few thing they have to do.
    1) get a volley
    2) grow
    3) get allies

Pretty simple eh? HELL NO i started this account yesterday cuz my main is some what decent now and i have roughtly 450million gold to buy a ally so i buy one gets hired back did that repeated with 30 different allies over a hour so i decided to look at the player who keeps hiring them ( miss-items ) and her stats are : 3/4.5/10.6/10.6 now why does some one so big need 450 million gold allies other then to be a mean person to the small ones.

the Miss-items already has a ally to keep her at MP for a while so she doesnt need the little ones.
    said person has a 46 billion ally which would keep her at mp till x3 her size

miss-lady if you by some chance read this hope you like no sleep i have all allies ss and i will take themn all with intrest ^_^

#FreeTHEMARKET2017

2. Lmao idk why but I found this funny

3. I thought the reason would have been simply "ATA".

4. You're mad that you're making profits from reselling? Take advantage of it.

5. i want allies so i can makje better gold

6. There are less allies at lower prices, like in the 100 millions. It is a problem i have faced before when making an alt.

Edit - however it isnt such a big deal and eventually you will get to max plunder. Although im sure some noobs have quit because they can never keep an ally and get mad or something.

7. Buy more before hitting, you aren't gonna have a chance to keep an ally below 1b

**I had to edit because I accidently typed my response in the quote... :lol:

8. 

9. Thanks for the allies op

11. You obviously need to learn how to quote properly, Shane.

12. Of course someone noticed while I was struggling to fix it :lol:

13. Ignore dis.

14. Hehe

15. It is a real issue. Larger players are stealing the necessary allies to keep small new players at mp. This results is a low retention rate.

16. This isn't why the game is dying. The reason it is can be easily seen for people who (o_o)

17. Maybe it's because anytime people come to the forums to express concern, they are ruthlessly mocked by legions of trolls?

The path for new players new to kaw is far from ideal. The inability to achieve max plunder is only one of the problems.

18. Nonsense. Your name precedes you.