this is no longer a war game

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rated-R, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Yup. Why I never tagged up.

2. Hes ok hes fine he steped back out of his closet kaw is back to normal

3. In this OSW Chubby has used more nobs changing his name than he used to fund strips.

5. Id like to see that email to the devs. Lol

Id also like to know if op got his nobs back cause when you choose a new name, you cant be impersonated if someone is using your old name.

6. Me brain hurts I think it was damaged in the blast

7. That's impersonation it's in the ToU as a bannable offense it has been there as long as I have played Kaw and that's pretty long time.

8. U can't use a name to attack someone without trying to pretend to be them that's bannable just stealing the name is allowed last I knew as long as u don't try to claim u are that player

9. #impersonation protection

10. Ok, i can understand that.

But it seems to me that if you give up your name, whatever happens under that name by someone else, shouldnt matter at all to the original owner. They ditched it and pretty much everything tied to it.

11. Hes still here im still here close it we got a war to do

12. Tell that to the top LB player from a way back who changed names, and now another player is using it and saying they are that old player in WC and walls.

13. That player needs to report it as it's not him

14. Lol well i tried to say its lost its luster but was not supported. And for the reccord no hits on chubby from my alt.just another sad love song.

15. ^ just an overall sad account and underachiever but I support tractor he is a real life chubby chaser  hey pdc

16. Sorry bud we put you and zaft on a diet nothing you say is going to change things

17. But i see you been givin a new job in kaw just what we need a hall monitor

18. "We"??? I hope you're not taking credit for what other war clans have done? Lmao you joined an apoc sub clan "damnation" or some crap cause you and turd are our clan farms...you got farmed into the dirt and stripped many times over...you ran from monster garage and couldn't help yourself from being a target
    Now you name alts after me and hide behind apocalypse...if I was apoc you'd embarrass me and anger me for taking credit for something you had zero to do with...

19. Lol still crying.i have a pass monitor

20. In reply to the comments you striped me twice i dont deny that.close to 4t and 2t in pots but i play on bud. No running involved i left to hit you and your clan.if you see this as a band wagon then your more shallow than this thread.