this gonna be my war build :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KOTS-TokillYa-KOTS, Jul 5, 2014.

1. I never wanted your secrets, but obviously being innactive is one of your tricks  I know how to war and I learned all by my lonesome, I just feel bad for anyone that feels as though they could take advice from you, so ill see you around maiden, and op, sorry for derailing your topic, follow me if you feel it's neccesary I'm always willing to help

2. Good build but i suggest for you to have more sdt than adt. Thats just my input. That way huge hansels with bfa/bfe cant get past it. The only drawback is, at tht size, people have 18-21mil attk so you'll most likely get more inc from them with my suggestion than with your original idea. Either way i doubt you'll do much other than tank at tht size so its your preference.

3. Whichever path you choose you are gonna have to grind hte for a long ass time to get 33tril. Good luck :) just a tip: learn to ally trade. Thats a great way to earn easy gold

4. Type, and I will have more will have 5 tree in HL, 5 attdef in HF, and 20 spy towers in HF

5. 20 spy towers? :| :lol: respect bro. Your plunder will suck but thats serious dedication to war

6. Yes lol, but really wanna war

7. This might be better, you still need adt
    [​IMG]

8. Or

24 lvl 3 COE

25 lvl 3 Hatcheries
    15 lvl 5 elven temples
    5 of each tower lvl 5

<3 that's better I think ;)

9. Yes, there you go OP. Looks like you are learning from me.

10. Lol the towers helping, I'm in pwar, and I'm bigger stats then before whoop whoop

11. The build you just posted has no spies

12. Build one spy building and then you will actually have plunder

13. Whoops well take the 5 attack towers out, and add 5 lvl 5 spy buildings

14. Stick with the most recent pic I posted

15. Tanks make epic kos and I've seen the plunder 6 bil in a one hour war

16. Pls post yours in here, just buildings names (like mine) or I stay mine and do spies first in HF

17. 24 lv3 SoS
    20 Lv3 Colonies
    5 Lv 3 ADT on highlands
    5 lv5 Elven Temple
    14 lv5 Descry Fastholds
    6 lv 5 Red War Citadels