Things to Check Out

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Porygod, Aug 15, 2010.

1. You no someones writing on your thread right bjorn?

2. CHAP 6 IS UP!!!!

3. 7. Battle Camp: the rebellion
    A beautiful, vividly described story. It has an interesting, mysterious plot, and the author seems really committed and dedicated to working on this story. The first chapter is out now: read it, this is definitely a story to follow.

4. Thank you so much for the review I love your things to check out channel!

5. Thanks! Your story was awesome! Keep up the good work!

6. Does anyone like my story it's un edited at the mo but is the underlying story ok?

7. Gandalf your story is awesome! I actually posted a review on it, but there was a posting glitch and it got deleted I'll right a new one if u like

8. Yes please pory

9. 8. GandalfTheGinger's Story
    Start with a creative, unique plot. Then add a dash of suspense. Sprinle on some likable characters and add a side of cliffhangers. Now you've got Gandalf's story. It's an enchanting tale that leaves you BEGGING for the next chapter. Stunningly creative, Gandalf has out did himself with this story. It's plots is interesting and espansive, and it's tied together with excellent characters. Sure to be a hit, check out this story TODAY!

10. Thanks soooooooo much pory

11. You desirve that much! And writing reviews is fun

12. Its not edited I have alot more to finish it might take a while I write on iPhone whil sittin in church lol

13. I like your reviews they are cool especially gadalfs review that was cool!

14. Thanks Your series is cool too!

15. I just posted the 6th chp of woodheart! Pls read it!

16. Pory have u read my story acopolys I'll bump it for u

17. Pory we should almost start a tram u write rewiews. I write bios and someone else does story

BTW GINGERS NEXT CHAP WILL B OUT SOON