The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. I made this in 5 mins, so I think it's not very good. Still waiting for iwrite co's accpetance as a writer

2. Actually, I think it's very good. It's better than some of the stuff that takes me hours to write! And I'm sure Bastion will let you join soon.

3. @Kyle, I think you should write something!

@Mara, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You can have a free dessert, courtesy of The Writer's Café.

4. Heya x

Iv got a story 2 post!!!!! x

The sun rose over the misty hills of the lake district, the whisper of the trees blowing in the summer breeze and the song of the birds rising up into the clear blue sky.
    "How much further?"
    "how longs a piece of string. We walk."
    "why"
    "iv told you why. Because I say so."
    "look buddy. Iv had enough. You kidnap me in the middle of the night and take ne here. I mean like what do you want from me? You arn't..."
    "what? NO! Just follow me.just walk. We need to go."
    "what...what if I don't want to. What if..."
    "there is no question in this. I need you. So do most people in the world. You are important. You, Willow May, need to just shut up and walk."

That's chapter one of ma book!!!
    Is it okay???

5. Playing Res Evil 4 when I should be writing my story :p

6. It's good! It leaves many questions for a reader, but that's good, because they'll keep reading. It's very intresting.

7. Well, I'm playing kaw when I should be writing, so your not alone.

8. Thank u so much irin!!!! Lol x

I'll post some more soon

9. No problem =)

10. Glad every1 liked it

11. Nice pixy and azare(not sure if I spelled that right)all people are well come into iwrite co just do what it says on the front

12. Ta mat. I need some one to correct it though

13. If you are reading this because you want to feel like a superhero and experience a better world, shut this now! This is the story of my sister, Alaina, and I. Oh yes, we haven't been properly introduced I'm Nico. I grew up on the east-side of manhattan. Houston street to be exact, with my sister Alaina. Thing is, we are not exactly like normal kids you see. W
    e never really knew our dad until he turned up on our doorstep the other day. and that's where we begin.

A knock at the door awoke me, I caught the small snippets of a conversation, a rushed hurried one but a conversation nevertheless. My sister burst into my room screaming
    "it's daddy,it's daddy!"
    I bolted upright in my bed
    "daddy? Alaina daddy hasn't been in touch in well,forever."
    before I could finish she cut in tripping over herself with excitement
    "no it's really him it's daddy he's come to see us."
    Our father had left when Alaina was a  tiny baby and had never looked back so I figured she must just be joking when my mother burst in
    "She's telling the truth Nico, your father is waiting downstairs to talk to you,"
    I was lost for words I never thought of my father re-appearing, I had abandoned that hope many years ago. And to be perfectly honest I didn't want to meet him because he might not live up to my high expectations.

I entered cautiously into the room,and there on the sofa was a normal man, but he seemed to radiate power, power as old as time itself.
    "Dad?"
    "Yes it is Nico," I was awestruck even though my mum had told me it was him I didn't believe it then suddenly childhood memories flooded back to me, his booming laughter, and the soothing tone of his voice, yes, this was him.
    "Nico,"he said " brace yourself," in a split second he erupted into flames! But they were flames that did not burn or even char it was if they bent to my dads will. But I took that for-granted
    And tried to think what he had meant by "brace, yourself."
    What I noticed later was that even though my father had erupted into flames it did not bother me I knew he was still alive, and that if my dad controlled fire he was definitely not Human.

Chapter 2

After the events of the day I was glad to get into my bed, but I was kept awake with the thoughts of my father, why would he leave my mom? I promised myself I'd confront him with it the next time I saw him.

"CRASH!" I woke up startled and confused, then I felt something cold against the back of my head, it will be a feeling I never forget, a feeling that would haunt me the rest of my life. It was the feeling of a 9 millimetre pistol, I don't know how I knew that but I'd always understood everything about machinery, my mom said it came from my dad but I'd never understood why but that wasn't important now
    "Get up," said a voice from behind me and the pistol jerked upwards toward the base of my skull.
    "who are you?" I shouted.
    "let's just say I'm no friend of your father,"he cackled in his shrill tone of voice.
    I knew he was about to kill me, so I made one last attempt to overpower him, it was a stupid idea, the guy was at least six foot and armed, but I jumped at him, maybe it was my ADHD that made me want to injure him but instead I kicked the pistol out of his hand, it slid across the floor and I charged for it, but the man re materialised next to it and pointed it at my chest, now call me crazy but I don't think he was gonna let me live.
    "Aaaaaaaaahhhhh," once again I charged it was an insane move but I hit him with the palm of my hand right in the chest, he doubled over in pain, and I took the gun.
    "who sent you?" I shouted as I aimed the gun between his eyes,
    "ha ha you will never know, go on kill me I don't care,"
    "I said, who sent you?"
    Before I could continue I heard a scream from the next room, my sisters room!

I ran next door to find my sister but she was gone! I was devastated, the only person who'd I'd wished was truly safe was gone. I ran to the window and saw her struggling with one of the other goons I was about tl
    o jump out and help her when, I noticed in my confusion I had left the man in my room! I felt a hard hit at the base of my skull, then everything was dark...

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning in a heap on the floor,
    "hello nico," said a voice next to me

14. If you want them edited or reviewed, post them on the iWrite Co. Thread .

15. It's so hard having to keep up with my story. Going into chapter 17 tomorrow

16. I think I need a coffee

17. Here ya go, Utho. One cup of coffee, and a donut, on the house. =)

18. I'll take a cup of Joe. ;-)

19. Alright, the next chapter of Innocence is in progress. Here's a preview.

I was planning to wait awhile longer, wait for Seth to let his gaurd down, but I couldn't take it. I told him that we should break for lunch, and he agreed, so we dismounted and sat by a few trees. A few minutes later, I started my "interrogation."

Short, I know. But I'd hate to give anything away.

20. Here you go Bast. On the house. Gosh, if I keep doing this I'm gonna go outta buisness...