The Wayward Invitation

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Hello Devs,

I tried your new system and I really dislike having to do 'this' and 'that' again plus wasting a crstal for a so-called free chest, even if you did make it a bit more attractive. It's really annoying and spoils the enjoyment.

I do appreciate that you are trying to stop the furniture and charm farms - it's essential for the game's future. Some players have way too much of everything, the game is unfair, which is also the reason why some people stop spending, because there is no point of trying to catch up.

Why don't you simply stop giving out free chests until 20 k on main event, and then let us have more chests every day as from 20 k.

Or you can limit the trade button, the amounts traded must be equivalent.

Mayhem's idea on dropping chests as per number of daily actions is good too and maybe the easiest to implement.

Please stop this crappy 'this and that' and make the game enjoyable.

2. Totally Agree with Awen

3. Thank you all for the early feedback on this iteration of the Daily Legends. We feel like we're moving in the right direction with the updates but understand there are still concerns about tasks requiring Crystal usage.

One thing we kept in mind while developing these is that players are able to earn a lot of Crystals for free (more per event than these legends ask for).
    With a fairly large amount of crystals given out we felt comfortable that players have the ability to use a crystal for its benefits if they're also completing the other tasks in these legends.

We still consider all feedback and these changes are set only for the duration of this event. We will go back and review all feedback and numbers from the event to improve these for the future.
    Thanks for helping us try and improve KAW together!

#23 ATA-Jace, Oct 29, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  4. Tbh I don’t care about the xtal thing. Ppl should share how many they have in inventory when they gripe. That said please get rid of it if it’ll keep people in the game.

5. When will new lands & new land unlock plates come out?

Sir_Frank_142266 likes this.
  6. You are most certainly right. My point exactly. You cannot claim a chest is free if you have to use an item (even though they give them for free) you usually have to pay for is required to retrieve it. That chest is no longer free if you do that, unless you use a free xtal, however the players should be able to use their xtals as they please.

_Buckaroo_Banzai_ likes this.
  7. Devs gotta limit the trade button, this is the problem.

8. Greetings.
    I think a lot of the problem is some clans and players require the free xstalls just to finish there ebs and to keep the clan going. So ultimately this hurts the real grinders and grafters out there holding clans together as they are missing what once was for free.
    Free chests should be based on activity perhaps. Some who play long hours should get them automatically I feel.

9. This is actually quite accurate. All of my xtals are free and I make sure to have a certain number without having to buy. My xtals help me finish ebs when there is low activity in clan at certain times. But it’s hard to keep that number if I’m having to keep xtalling for boxes that are supposed to be free. For those players that are in the same or similar situation, it’s definitely a problem especially when the xtal legend comes up at the wrong time (ie when you have to finish an eb and you’re not at the xtal legend.) this can be problematic as player base dies when ebs are unable to be finished. I have witnessed many clans die simply because eb fail history. And once you’re a certain size, you really don’t want to go to smaller ebs and it ends up not being worth it to go to smaller ebs. That being said, it’s hard to keep new players coming in for the same reason, or rather keeping their attention in this game. Especially since newer players may not understand certain factors to the game. Then they find it hard to grow and as result, hard to find a clan to accept them with their stats.

10. I agree with Awen and many others. It is frustrating to have to jump through the hoops and it is not “free” if you have to use an xstal a day for 2 weeks to get the chests. I also agree with the comment that it is not worth an xstal if most of what you get from the chests are trader tokens. The furnishing drops are few and far between—much less than they were a couple of yesrs ago.

11. Personal opinion, I'm not enjoying this event. It's onerous to do all this effort for not much return

12. Daily chest old easy way task was completing an eb so it wasn’t free at all. The only free we get is midway of event prior to log in. If we manage to complete main and most of side legends we literally gained 17 crystals plus 9 free from devs total of 26 per event, suitable enough for daily pvp task if these changes will be implemented permanently . Downside not fair for new, small and not too active players.
    Devs any idea including minimal amount of aqua & inferno rewards (aqua on eb & inferno on pvp or vice versa) that will not offset rewards from main event LB? Thank you!
    I don’t know if only just me but honestly need more Aqua than inferno lol

Thrawn and Warrior_of_Light like this.
  13. **oh snap, i think that 9 free crystals from devs per event is unreliable** 🙈😂

14. I’m not really happy with this. I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt but no. The back and forth trying to clear the various tasks is just annoying.

I think I’d probably like it better if the pvp portion was better for iPhone users. I’ve used both iPhone and android; android is far superior for pvp IMO. Really wish ata would implement changes for iPhone users. No point in iPhone users to war, too slow

15. Is everyone forgetting about the free xtals KaW gives them weekly? Free xtals…free chest…what’s the big deal

16. You get FREE xtals constantly.