The War of the Four Teams (7-day PvP Idea)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by sean893, Dec 1, 2016.

1. This is pretty interesting, red team seems a bit strong though since it's a guaranteed buff every hit, all the other teams just have to rely on luck except maybe blue and yellow doesn't give any pvp buffs really so they don't count ;p

I like the concept, the numbers need touching up though

2. Support just needs a few adjustments

3. Support

4. i like the idea but you should have reward tiers other then lb oast 2k for.example 3,5,7500 ect and you shoukd have rewards for the posution yoir team in otherwise theres no piont

5. agreed it would make to much of. imbalance

6. sorry for so many comment but i dont like the idea of thw red one where lets actions.happrn faster it puts peopke with slower ohones atcmore disadvantage thatcthey couldnt buy a good iphone to do actions quicker

8. Support! Reward tiers need to be lowered, and I don't think it should be a 1 time thing. This brings pvp back to KAW. Weekend pvp never changes, it's about time we get a decent PVP event!

9. I see you ignored my feedback Sean, even though I supported it as a whole. Will you just wait for devs to tell you the same thing I did before you decide to listen, or change it before presenting it to them ?

10. I actually noticed it! I have noted your point that it isn't possible to cut down the transit time for the red swordsman to attack faster! In that case, I will increase all other opted-in team's attack loading time by 30% to give the suggested advantage!

Then you can attack the Red Swordsman fast before they attack you using their perks that they can attack 30% faster! K.O them before they K.O you! Though, what change do you suggest?

Blue Speartons do give a guaranteed perk to block every tenth hit, losing no troops/spies/gold on that action regardless if its a successful defense action or not! And every tenth successful defense it will put the last attacker to a debuff cutting their plunder and Silver Sword coin yield by half for 1 hour!

At my analysis, except for the Yellow Magikills, all other teams's perks are directly focused on affecting troop/spy/gold damage per action! The Yellow Magikills however, are focused on getting 50% more plunder and Silver Sword Coin yield which will help them on the latter reward PvP category which the developers normally implement. It will also steal double the amount of Silver Sword Coins as much from the defender! (It doesn't help them directly in terms of the Team category reward however, so that's the downside.)

Think about this, if they get 50% more PvP plunder permanently after opted in. The players of the Yellow Magikills may be able to grow their kingdom slightly faster compared to the other teams!

The only possible imbalance I could see at the current moment is if the Green Archers got really unlucky, that they never scored a 'critical hit' on their 20% chances to do 180% troop/spy damage on a single action! The increased damage however, is brutal!

11. Reserved for later editing to write down the scenarios of the perks of tbe four teams!

12. Support

13. Love the idea, just need to bring down rewards a bit.

14. Reward EQ should have PvP plunder bonus
    No seals/horns for rewards for a PvP event
    SB reward too high eg 7k down to 3k

15. ^The rewards are now once again edited! Horns/seals will still remain there, however now it's there only for Top 10 and Top 50 and the # awarded to them is also significantly reduced! :D

16. Support.Nice idea Sean.

17. This would be so much fun if it came to life on Kaw.Right now it'd be the only thing to rekindle that spark i had to play kaw and keep me interested to stay around.i love team or clan events .Great job Sean .I really hope this event becomes a reality !.

18. i was thinking maybe using your idea you could also do " throw together osw's" as well.Like everybody hit the subscribe button if they want to be put in a makeshift clan .Then when the ready set go begins they hit every clan in the ruckus and see which makeshift clan lasts the longest.But it would have to last a month at least till the buzzer signals all over.