The War of the Four Teams (7-day PvP Idea)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by sean893, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Yes but you're assuming that the devs coded that it takes X amount of time for an action to perform, which isn't the case. Attacking/Assassinating, or rather pressing the button to do so, sends a signal through your internet to the serves requesting an action, then a signal gets sent back confirming said action which completes it on your device and notifies you of whether or not it was successful. Your bandwidth and internet speed are the only relevant factors, so how exactly do you propose they cut down that transit time by whatever fraction to people on that specific team? It's impossible, but it IS feasible for them to increase everyone else's action time by the same percentage in effect giving the swordsman the advantage you suggested. But actually cutting the time? Not possible. Merely pointing out a flaw, still like the idea

2. *servers

3. Actually really good idea

4. I want to join! The Green Archers should have the Green Arrow's logo!

This is an amazing idea!

5. I want this weekly id actually have a desire to get on! This idea is well thought out well done and hoping the devs use a player idea for once!!

6. Great idea! Support!

7. Dear Devs,
    Pls make this happen.
    With love,
    Ashypoo

8. Too mucho free time sean, have a wonderful Day!!! 

9. If it makes money for the Devs, which it would, It would not be a one time thing. more like a once a month thing :lol:

10. His idea isnt for a recurring event at least.

11. when most ppls opt in and only farming open ps / open pt, devs shall drop pvp events to rubbish pin

12. A very interesting idea indeed.
    An large PvP event that goes nicely with ASW and Season war annual events.

13. To Kezzer, Optimal, Demogorgon I have noted your opinion about the team's influences/powers that could cause an issue on the event!

For this one, I have decided upon this idea that the passives given to players in terms of getting it after opting in to a team will stay as it is. There will be no opt-in to choose different perks after opting in to a team. However, the strength of each perk on different teams can be changed before I finalize this idea to the devs! This means you can ask for a change on the perks to give the best gameplay balance on the event!

For example, Green Archers now have 20% chance to do 180% more troop spy/damage every action. One can ask to change that to 25% chance to do 150% more troop/spy damage every action, or change the perk completely as well! Will still keep this idea open for changes at this time!

14. Thank you for including me in your response Sean. What would be most helpful as Charlie is keeping an eye on this.
    To help refine what is being asked for could devs state anything they see in the requested idea, as to what could and could not be implemented and where possible why?

A little feedback from devs like that in idea threads would really help the players on building ideas and requests. Which could help devs offer different events.

Would still like to see versions of this phased in with some beta testing.
    And it is a great idea whether or not it can be implemented or not.

15. Again, I'd like to kindly reiterate that players who volunteer to be open farm would be expected to do more hurt to players of one particular team that the open farm joined than to help. Other than the good that players will get more Silver Sword Coins from it!

16. This is a community event vs individual. So I would say that if team green farms teem green, they should not be able to lose or gain any items.

My question is.. can you pick a team or is it random?

What happens if, lets say Clan 1 has 7 red players and one green player in the event; who's to say the one green player won't open himself up to the red team so that more players in his clan gets a prize?

17. Also: if you get to pick a team... how do you even it up? With there be a cap? Or have something like this:

For x amount of nobility, you pick your team, or if you want to join for free, they system picks for you. And the system will place you in the least populated team.

18. @metal it's random and auto balancing