The War of the Four Teams (7-day PvP Idea)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by sean893, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Support ? a few problems here and there but overall I like it

2. One big problem is the loading time decrease for red swordsman. I think the only actual way to implement this would be to increase load time for other teams

3. You could just make the bonuses for each team rotate every 48 hours or so.

4. Seems like magicians would be OP. Mainly because they are yellow and it's cool.

5. Agreed with the comments that the team unique bonuses likely cause an issue. I like the ideas both of selecting a class within your team, as well as the classes rotating through the teams.

Rewards still high for top tiers, particularly SBs however if it was a one time event I could see it considered.

The other thing I could see as being an issue is the chat log for two key reasons. It's likely a pile of development, and after the server performance (or lack of) over black Friday weekend this may be too much stress on them. I say that assuming this would have a much larger opt in rate than our weekly PVPs.

Overall a really good idea. Devs, if you ever take this in to consideration for the love of God allow us to have a regular (EB/war) event break while it runs.

6. I really like this idea. Kinda makes me interested in pvping again.

7. I am rocker and I approve this message

8. Great idea.
    Devs, someone has done all the work for you ffs, run with it.
    SUPPORT?

9. Amazing!!

10. Sounds great Sean support!

11. *Paying serious attention*

12. Would be a lot of fun!
    I know this would give me another reason to buy extra crystals and I'm sure others would do be same

13. Good but the coin is hideous

14. Hey devs just fyi do this

15. Also hire Sean please he needs to be on the dev team

16. Umm, do you mean decrease loading time?

Because if you say increasing loading attack time for other teams, then I presume you are thinking of making all 3 other teams take 2 seconds instead of 1 second to complete an action which will make them attack far slower. The problem will be even bigger that case as it will put Red Swordsman in a favored position!

*Attacking...*

2 seconds later

*Assassinating completed!*

(And for Red swordsman presuming a player has 0.5 seconds loading time before completing an action/super strong internet connection)

*Attacking...*

0.35 seconds later (attacking 30% faster every action)

*Assassinating completed!*

17. It's certainly interesting.
    The different influences could end up being far more valuable than player commitment, which would be my biggest concern.

Dividing the community into teams during pvp events and having community based rewards for total actions and most plunder separately would be an easy start point and then experiment with your ideas.

The devs could implement the community divisions far more easily and faster.
    And it would add a twist to pvp.
    This would give them a chance to test your ideas fully with beta and community input.
    But definitely support the idea base.

18. Dude this is freaking awesome and well thought out and wanna play a part in it

19. YUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS