The wall"lying"warrior aka sr-ShadowOfDeath

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I too was AOE. Was ridiculous they had brung them in to fight but nonetheless we fought.

2. This

3. unaccounterble still too afraid to say who he is and only brave to insult from a alt. Rumour has it accounterble that you killed s.r and all their adversary's single handed !! You really are a hero

4. First time roni was ever badass :lol: good job roni remember

5. I also heard MrT and Chuck Norris joined into.

I guess i could see where it felt like AoE was ganged up on. The folks they recruited and gave leadership rolls to forgot to mention they were still in an war.

I know, i know, it was but a tiny neglected detail though. If you added that part in and subtracted the involvement of Clan A Hq (as much as it sounds better for your side, but isnt true), you are atleast somewhat right.

But eh, stories are better when they are colorfully embellished like yours though.

6. We had two people join which was obviously too much for SR so they had to call in Clan A HQ because 2 more members is a big threat.
    If that's what your talking about, sure I forgot to talk about that part when you brought a whole clan in cos 2 joined to help the outnumbered already.

7. Im beginning to think you have no idea at all, and i mean "at all", as to what and who were involved.

AoE fought a good fight and we gave them there respects. But you go ahead and keep on rambling on like we stole your prom date after you wined her and dined her.

8. how is this thread still a thing? Why can't it be eagled for straying off topic

9. How about you just eagle yourself up and out of this thread?

Dont make the easiest option seem complicated, bro.

10. Can we get an update on how this battle is going..? The people seem pretty interested

11. Hi Anubis of corze !! Straight after the above comments by sneakbo he messaged SkinnyMinny and said that sr-killercapone had asked him to ask skinny on his behalf ! That can SkinnyMinny ask me to stop all hits on them and they will in turn all stop hitting me and skinny.And then skinny and shadowofDeath can 1v 1.So i said i'd stop.Skinny carryied on fighting sr-shadowofdeath but soon he stopped hitting back a few days ago.So yesterday my time i began hitting death again .All sorts of wall comments began to be written again by shadowofdeath.When i woke up just a while a go i had inc while i was sleeping now from sr-killerCapone.Seems shadowofdeath soon crys for back up.

12. Damn this so funny tht guy fails so much on roni...now I wanna see the successful actions pls roni if u would care to show us how many he got ty :)

13. I think I would be the one to know who I fought when in AOE.

14. Falls asleep in cornflakes
    Please close rather than risk some other kawers drowning in his breakfast

15. Anyone else picturing a cat fight while reading this thread?

16. Hi Swod the TopDog is the one who doesnt cry to his clan for backup the minite he gets inc .That isnt shadowofdeath for sure.i have some screenshots ill upload later iWillRuleYou.

17. For my part in all this. Sneakbo supported my honesty about my fight. Capone kept to his word and my fight became just between shadow of death and myself.

The fight went back and forth for a few days. We have both moved on. Shadow is a good pvp kaw player. Super active. Very committed.

If he develops a "no wall posting" agenda then he will shine as a menacing and capable kaw fighter.

18. Meanwhile I'm creaming a guy who got a cf from someone for times his size. Literally plan on swapping his w/l ratio around but you don't see me making threads.

19. Maybe you should have made thread swod. Have you looked at the state of kaw active topics lately ?

Kaw is a still a war game and "tabloid" threads like this one are always fun to read a post on.

There should be more like them, instead of 20 threads about ee wars and inactives, and "rate the moron above you" threads.

20. I was trying to look modest goddamnit.
    I'm not good at making threads anyway. Just hanging around and throwing in some humour or opinionated discussion every now and then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.